Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest MrSundlofer

Love that Rommedahl is still fast.

One of these tournaments will come round and his legs will have gone. Until then, fair play.

He is 34 years old in one month  :coolsmiley:

Rui Patricio, Joao Pereira, Bruno Alves, Pepe, Fabio Coentrao, Meireles, Veloso, Joao Moutinho, Nani, Postiga, Ronaldo.

Neuer, Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Ozil, Podolski, Gomez.

Guest MrSundlofer

Tulips & Windmills 0-1 Lego & Bacon.

Therefore a fair result.

You could also add:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__WpeLbh9NxQ/SPzHCKLWsFI/AAAAAAAABu4/1tVs7cmqxr8/s400/p%C3%B6lse.jpg

Tulips & Windmills 0-1 Lego & Bacon.

Therefore a fair result.

You could also add:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__WpeLbh9NxQ/SPzHCKLWsFI/AAAAAAAABu4/1tVs7cmqxr8/s400/p%C3%B6lse.jpg

That's French silly.

Portugal's side is a lot better than i thought, should pay attention to international football more often.... shame about Postiga and Meireles mind :lol:

Nah, they're going to experience some non-consensual anal penetration.

Won't make it out of the group.

Portugal's side is a lot better than i thought, should pay attention to international football more often.... shame about Postiga and Meireles mind :lol:

Nah, they're going to experience some non-consensual anal penetration.

Won't make it out of the group.

Yeah probably, its still better than i thought though.... dont mean they will do anything because Germany's is still better :lol:

Got a feeling they might beat Holland though, if they can perform anywhere near as good as the names suggest.