Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I remember you thinking he was gash last year. I haven't been able to watch too much premiership football this season up until March so I just assumed he had carried on where he left off.

I'm seriously thinking the Croats are going to destory Ireland today. 4 or 5 if they get an early goal.

Absolutely no chance. Ireland don't concede more than 1 goal.

I remember you thinking he was gash last year. I haven't been able to watch too much premiership football this season up until March so I just assumed he had carried on where he left off.

I'm seriously thinking the Croats are going to destory Ireland today. 4 or 5 if they get an early goal.

Absolutely no chance. Ireland don't concede more than 1 goal.

Forum bet on this?

I must say Jelavic surprised me a tonne. I'm wary of any players coming from SPL but he is a class act. Him and Cisse will battle it out for top scorer next season.

Wat?

Premier League top scorer.

I think he gathered that more surprised at your prediction. Don't think either will be within 5 goals personally.

I must say Jelavic surprised me a tonne. I'm wary of any players coming from SPL but he is a class act. Him and Cisse will battle it out for top scorer next season.

Wat?

Oh, I got that. Just a bit surprised to see you not even mentioning the likes of Van Persie, Rooney, Aguero, etc.

Both Jelavic and Cisse have made excellent starts to their Premiership career, but do you really expect them to score 30 odd goals next season?

Wat?

Oh, I got that. Just a bit surprised to see you not even mentioning the likes of Van Persie, Rooney, Aguero, etc.

Both Jelavic and Cisse have made excellent starts to their Premiership career, but do you really expect them to score 30 odd goals next season?

How many times as the Prem top scorer scored more than 30 goals?!

I am never going to underestimate Italy and with Pirlo they have someone who can create for even the most average of forward lines :lol:

I still stand by what i said before the tournament they have the talent to go to the semi's but i would have great concerns over Prandelli who keeps making amateur mistakes which is detriment to their success.

This is just an example of his many idiotic mistakes.....

http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1338735468889484081.jpg

They should go far in theory but i feel the coach might hold them back.

Wat?

Maybe a bold prediction , just can't see RVP having another season like this, especially when he has to share the goals with Tevez and Aguero.

I do think Cisse will win it at a canter though, Jelavic will be near the top.

I got bored of Italian football years ago, but who will be their main threats? Di Natale is quality but he's knocking on a bit now? Super Mario is a mental case, and I don't have faith in him at all to produce on the big stage.

Mario up top with Cassano just off him. Prandelli doesn't like Di Natale, or so I read.

VI, what happened to Roberto Soldado? Did he get injured or did they just not take him?

Wat?

Van Persie got 30 this season, with Rooney 27. You'd need to be in that ball park to "battle it out for top scorer next season" I'd have thought..

Wat?

Van Persie got 30 this season, with Rooney 27. You'd need to be in that ball park to "battle it out for top scorer next season" I'd have thought..

It's just as likely to be around 20 for top scorer though going off previous seasons.

Wat?

Maybe a bold prediction , just can't see RVP having another season like this, especially when he has to share the goals with Tevez and Aguero.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/000/681/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

I would'nt be surpised if RVP left tbh, but if he does i think he will go abroad.

Mario and Cassano, a quality night out that, but don't think either will do much in the tournament. Used to love Cassano, not sure if he still has it though

Scored 6 in qualifying so I had an outside flutter on him, especially if Balotelli holds it up more for him (on the off chance, like). This is from the same genius tipster mind that brought you "Hmmm, Kerzhakov or Dzagoev? Kerzhakov then."

Wat?

I do think Cisse will win it at a canter though, Jelavic will be near the top.

Must have missed the Van Persie to Man City transfer.. ???

You're setting yourself up for disappointment if you expect Cisse to be top scorer at a canter. I'd be extatic if he finishes with over 20 goals next season (I know his record in his first 14 matches, just don't expect him to keep it up).

Mario and Cassano, a quality night out that, but don't think either will do much in the tournament. Used to love Cassano, not sure if he still has it though

He definitely does, was running away with top assists in Serie A before his stroke and was still on top months after that.

When he feels like it he's still a class act, especially on the creative side.

I got bored of Italian football years ago, but who will be their main threats? Di Natale is quality but he's knocking on a bit now? Super Mario is a mental case, and I don't have faith in him at all to produce on the big stage.

Mario up top with Cassano just off him. Prandelli doesn't like Di Natale, or so I read.

VI, what happened to Roberto Soldado? Did he get injured or did they just not take him?

Del Bosque dropped him. To be frank his goalscoring form dipped remarkably as the season progressed and he isn't a great player if you take that out of him. Not such an easy choice between him and Negredo, who is a lesser goalscorer but is strong and has a very good holdup game.

I am never going to underestimate Italy and with Pirlo they have someone who can create for even the most average of forward lines :lol:

I still stand by what i said before the tournament they have the talent to go to the semi's but i would have great concerns over Prandelli who keeps making amateur mistakes which is detriment to their success.

Is Maggio not their best wingback?

Is Maggio not their best wingback?

Yeah he is, but i more meant for left side.... leaving Santon, De Ceglie and Criscito at home ( although Criscito's circumstances were obviously different)