Dogawful Officiating: PL to keep VAR next season (official)

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Happens in every corner and the Watford player didn't even try to stay on his feet. Only purpose was to stand in front of Leno and wait for the push every keeper does in every corner and go down.

To this day I still get annoyed at Nolan being penalised at one of our corners whereupon Viduka put a great header into the back of the net.  That goal would have kept us up that season.

You can stand anywhere you like at a corner or set piece.  There is no law that says otherwise.  If the forward decides to stand in front of the goalkeeper then so be it.  The keeper cannot cry to the referee that there is a naughty man standing in front of him and he certainly cannot push the fucker over, because well quite frankly then it's a penalty.

It still boils my piss to this day.  You can stand anywhere you fucking feel like on the pitch.  Now fuck off with your shite patter Pata (see what I did there?).

The assault on Almiron today was serious foul play, as well as denying a goal scoring opportunity, so take your pick what the red should have been given for.

It's probably a toss up between that and the Pickford joke for what was the worst piece of referee bottling this season, though there's a few contenders for the worst decision overall.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know what the rule is about stuff like that AA handball. Surely playing advantage doesn’t mean he gets away with it? It wouldn’t with a foul.

We scored though, agree it doesn't seem right but that's probably the rule.

I don’t know what the rule is about stuff like that AA handball. Surely playing advantage doesn’t mean he gets away with it? It wouldn’t with a foul.

But we didn’t score, he saved a goal then we happened to score with another chance after ???

But we didn’t score, he saved a goal then we happened to score with another chance after ???

We scored in the same phase of play.