Physio/medical staff

Colocho

For as long as I can remember, our squads (at almost any point during the season) have been riddled with injuries.

How much longer can we blame the amount of injuries (and the often longer than average lay-offs) that players pick up on 'bad luck' (or the colder North East climate) - and not question the seemingly incompetent medical and physio staff at the club?

For as long as I can remember, our squads (at almost any point during the season) have been riddled with injuries.

How much longer can we blame the amount of injuries (and the often longer than average lay-offs) that players pick up on 'bad luck' (or the colder North East climate) - and not question the seemingly incompetent medical and physio staff at the club?

It's not been the same staff throughout though ???

For us Tiote and Colo are out, massive miss for us...but take out the two best players in any team in the prem and they would suffer.

My only criticism so far this season with the whole "footballing" side of the club is we are a bit short in certain places in the squad.

The club is looking more organised then I have ever seen it in recent years, I cant take that away from Ashley, Llambias, Pardew and the rest of them. 

Like I said we are bit short on players but hopefully that can be resolved with a loan for a CB in, a purchase of a CB and a striker/forward in Jan.

Our injury record really isn't that bad at the minute. Five teams currently have more players injured than us (inc. Man U + Arsenal) and we are level on injuries with Spurs. The only reason it seems we have an injury crisis is that 3 of the injured players play the same position and one of the others is arguably our most important player.

Players actually getting injuries isn't the worry for me. We have genuinely had rotten luck at times this season. I was hoping this thread was going to highlight the fact that the club dont seem to be able to pinpoint when a player is going to be back. It feels like every single time they seem to get an extra 'niggle' or 'setback'. It doesn't fill me with hope for our medical staff that every time an injury turns out to be worse than first feared.

Players actually getting injuries isn't the worry for me. We have genuinely had rotten luck at times this season. I was hoping this thread was going to highlight the fact that the club dont seem to be able to pinpoint when a player is going to be back. It feels like every single time they seem to get an extra 'niggle' or 'setback'. It doesn't fill me with hope for our medical staff that every time an injury turns out to be worse than first feared.

It'll always be 'bad luck' and that's probably why nothing will change.

For as long as I can remember, Colocho's posts (at almost any point during any season) have been riddled with ignorance.

How much longer can we blame the amount of horrific crack (and the often longer than average rants) that he possesses on 'naivity' (or the colder North East climate) - and not question the teachers that failed him.

For as long as I can remember, Colocho's posts (at almost any point during any season) have been riddled with ignorance.

How much longer can we blame the amount of horrific crack (and the often longer than average rants) that he possesses on 'naivity' (or the colder North East climate) - and not question the teachers that failed him.

Problem is people read his posts and put them down to bad luck, until they realise differently nothing will change.

Hernandez, Vidic, Given, Jenas.

All injured this week.

Sack their medical team as well eh?

Not that I'm defending Colocho at all here, but that's a right shit comparison considering they're not all the responsibility of the same medical team. :lol:

All injured this week.

Not that I'm defending Colocho at all here, but that's a right shit comparison considering they're not all the responsibility of the same medical team. :lol:

You wouldn't want to defend (or even agree with) me.

All injured this week.

You wouldn't want to defend (or even agree with) me.

Not really, no.