Newcastle United Vs Swansea - 17/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Fenham Mag

Who was it that said 'believe it when I see it' about these two making it in time for this match? Getting beyond a joke now, is this 3rd or 4th game in a row that someone, somewhere has got our hopes up over Tiote? And so far, both matches for Colo.

Looks like the bib game might be quite accurate in this case. Perhaps he had a look at both Abeid and Vuckic in the centre in training. Think I would rather see Abeid in this game with Cabaye (based on very little other than what I have heard), however, as long as it isn't Smith I don't really mind.

I wont go if it's Smith. Seriously.

It may sound over dramatic but I totally agree. There is absolutely no need for him to start a game for us ever again.

However, I think that Pardew may know this - he seems to name him on the bench occasionally and give him a couple of minutes here and there to keep him happy. For example am pretty sure Smith was on the bench for the Wigan game ahead of Guthrie and Gosling, but then Guthrie started at Blackburn, Gosling was on the bench and Smith wasn't in the squad. Fingers crossed this is the case anyway!

I wont go if it's Smith. Seriously.

It may sound over dramatic but I totally agree. There is absolutely no need for him to start a game for us ever again.

However, I think that Pardew may know this - he seems to name him on the bench occasionally and give him a couple of minutes here and there to keep him happy. For example am pretty sure Smith was on the bench for the Wigan game ahead of Guthrie and Gosling, but then Guthrie started at Blackburn, Gosling was on the bench and Smith wasn't in the squad. Fingers crossed this is the case anyway!

Especially when the t*** will leave in the summer, after milking millions of undeserved pounds off us.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hope Yohan doesn't get another yellow otherwise he'll be banned for the next game.

Imagine playing against West Brom missing our 2 first choice centre backs and 2 first choice centre midfielders :scared:

Santon Simpson Williamson Raylor

Smith    Perch

:scared:

stuff of nighmares that

does anyone have any confidence of this game whatsoever, assuming there's no colo?

They usually play one up front whether it'd be Graham or Lita, so I don't think it'll be as bad as last week's performance.

Guest VaVaVoom

If Colo doesnt make it then he HAS to give Kadar a run out. No Tiote then i'd be happy with either Abied or Vuckic just not Alan fuckin Smith.

Ba and Ben Arfa to start up top and get a goal. Cabaye to score too. 3-0