Other clubs' new kits - 2012/13

Toon Hoser

Belfast Mag in hating anything Irish Republican shocker!

FYP :)

As it turns out being born in Belfast makes me as Irish as anybody else born anywhere else on the Island.

My political outlook might be different, but I'm still as "Irish" as you.

All this being said, Gaelic wouldn't be for me for a number of reasons but purely as a sport, I'd rate it as "Meh"

Was wondering who'd respond first, jcd, yourself or Roy the International Mackem  :laugh:

Plumped for you but jdc was quick-draw mcgraw.

Anyway, not sure what any of this has to do with Other Clubs kits, was working under the assumption this was a football forum.

Back on topic please

Hey, say what you want about Ireland and stuff, it's just your opinion and I couldn't give two f*cks about it, but never call me a mackem. You wouldn't like to be called a unwashed, idiotic, inbread so please don't call me or others it, thanks.

Sorry old bean, you're quite right, it's a bridge to far that, apologies  :embarrassed:

Calling ANYBODY a Mackem is right bang out of order.

*shudders at the prospect*

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Belfast Mag in hating anything Irish Republican shocker!

FYP :)

As it turns out being born in Belfast makes me as Irish as anybody else born anywhere else on the Island.

My political outlook might be different, but I'm still as "Irish" as you.

All this being said, Gaelic wouldn't be for me for a number of reasons but purely as a sport, I'd rate it as "Meh"

Was wondering who'd respond first, jcd, yourself or Roy the International Mackem  :laugh:

Plumped for you but jdc was quick-draw mcgraw.

Anyway, not sure what any of this has to do with Other Clubs kits, was working under the assumption this was a football forum.

Back on topic please

Hey, say what you want about Ireland and stuff, it's just your opinion and I couldn't give two f*cks about it, but never call me a mackem. You wouldn't like to be called a unwashed, idiotic, inbread so please don't call me or others it, thanks.

Sorry old bean, you're quite right, it's a bridge to far that, apologies  :embarrassed:

Calling ANYBODY a Mackem is right bang out of order.

*shudders at the prospect*

Apology accepted. I think we've all crossed that bridge too far at some point in our lives before, eh? All is forgiven. Now we can get back to talking football and Nufc, it's what we all love at the end of the day :).

I'm loving the Canada kit they are wearing at the Olympics.

This was the Canadian centennial kit from earlier this year. One of my favorites:

http://www.footballshirtfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Blue-Canada-Soccer-Jersey.jpg

Umbro just does great kits all around. Simple and clean.

This was the Canadian centennial kit from earlier this year. One of my favorites:

http://www.footballshirtfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Blue-Canada-Soccer-Jersey.jpg

That was released a few months ago, it's to celebrate the Canadian FA anniversary, I posted it in this thread a few months back.

That was released a few months ago, it's to celebrate the Canadian FA anniversary, I posted it in this thread a few months back.

I know, just re-posting. The topic came up.

• 2 weeks later...

Have to say, i think that Puma template is very smart. I'm a big fan of our second and third kits this year; sleek and simple.

??

Was leaked a month or so back. Same style as the maroon one but it's a pale green. It's in the kit thread somewhere.

Am I alone in thinking that Canada kit looks f***ing s***? Looks like something an old gadgie would pick up in an M&S sale  ???

Am I alone in thinking that Canada kit looks f***ing s***? Looks like something an old gadgie would pick up in an M&S sale  ???

Simple yet elegant, imo. Umbro still makes some of the best kits.

Our new home & away kits are out, not the best of picture, but the home kit looks nicer than last season. Guess we'll see in the flesh tomorrow night at home to Mansfield.

AztBPqfCcAE0y1g.jpg

Home

http://www.gateshead-fc.com/content/Image/action/2012-2013/Luton_Town_2-2_Gateshead-Yemi_Odubade.jpg

Away

Our new home & away kits are out, not the best of picture, but the home kit looks nicer than last season. Guess we'll see in the flesh tomorrow night at home to Mansfield.

AztBPqfCcAE0y1g.jpg

Home

Whatever it is I hope he gets well soon.

• 2 weeks later...