Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

As if Hatem Ben Arfa actually took a plane to Newcastle on his own accord in a desparate attempt to join this club.. :lol:

To be fair to him he has persisted in loving us throughout all the injustice. Think he now needs to think about his career.

I've had a feeling for some time now that Colo holds Pardew in some contempt, and I'm pretty sure Cabaye, Debuchy and Ben Arfa do as well. Basically anyone with a modicum of technical ability is going to despise a manager whose football makes them look so ordinary. There's probably a few more to add to that list as well. Marveaux and Sissoko as well to start with.

Would love to be a fly on the wall in the dressing room sometimes

The 2nd half to this season has been disgraceful and this summer is going to be potentially mental but I'm feeling so apathetic lately I don't care what happens. I just want some ambition forward thinking for a change, like every other fan

Guest firetotheworks

I think my head would explode if I actually knew what Pardew said in the dressing room. It's much easier to make up ridiculous things that he might have said and laugh at them than hear the reality of the even more ridiculous things he actually says and want to die.

A huge player/fan revolt could do it but, if anything, Ashley is probably MORE likely to stick with him. Stubborn prick.

But it does feel like a huge shift has occurred. It's just about winning over those 'home' fans who only see the match as a checkpoint on their Saturday pub crawl. Their apathy is a huge problem right now.

I'd be interested to hear what Graham Carr truthfully thinks about all of this like.

He's probably sitting there disgusted - it looks badly upon his specialty and even more on what I'm sure what he's seen and spent countless months, etc to get these players with their contract issues found, turned, vetted and brought to the club.  If you list the players he has found for us, they all were HIGHLY rated and either pushing for their respective national team spots or were established. Its fucking mental how none of our players look any better here, nearly ALL have regressed ffs.

Guest firetotheworks

It's a bit of a stain on his record considering their personalities are vetted as well. I reckon he's probably complicit tbh, it's all so fucked up man. You've got Pedro and Moncur licking Ashley's arse, John Carver being the Uncle Tom of the Newcastle fans and our own fucking fans accepting not being relegated as success.

It's a bit of a stain on his record considering their personalities are vetted as well. I reckon he's probably complicit tbh, it's all so fucked up man. You've got Pedro and Moncur licking Ashley's arse, John Carver being the Uncle Tom of the Newcastle fans and our own fucking fans accepting not being relegated as success.

John Carver's white last time I looked. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

It's a bit of a stain on his record considering their personalities are vetted as well. I reckon he's probably complicit tbh, it's all so f***ed up man. You've got Pedro and Moncur licking Ashley's arse, John Carver being the Uncle Tom of the Newcastle fans and our own f***ing fans accepting not being relegated as success.

John Carver's white last time I looked. :lol:

Anah man, you know what I mean. :lol: Tit.

Guest bimpy474

Graham Carr hates Alan Pardew

I can't imagine any scenario where Carr wouldn't think that Pardew is an utter bell end.

Can you imagine Pardew telling Carr who he wants, and Carr going righto........  :spit: when Pardew leaves the room.

I can't imagine any scenario where Carr wouldn't think that Pardew is an utter bell end.

Can you imagine Pardew telling Carr who he wants, and Carr going righto........  :spit: when Pardew leaves the room.

That's unfair on Alan Bimps.

Things would have been totally different had we got Tomkins in.

Imagine if we would have passed up on Remy and bought Bent instead, We'd be top of the premier leagues third mini league!

Guest bimpy474

That's unfair on Alan Bimps.

Things would have been totally different had we got Tomkins in.

Imagine if we would have passed up on Remy and bought Bent instead, We'd be top of the premier leagues third mini league!

Oh god, we'd actually be more dreadful than we already are  :kasper:

Guest Walter

Carr has been talked out of leaving at least twice

I'm sure Carr's mightily impressed when his carefully scouted players like Anita and Ben Arfa show their failings as wing backs.

Guest bimpy474

Carr has been talked out of leaving at least twice

Aye and i hope there's another row raging now. I'm hoping Carr is on at Ashley to get rid of Pardew.

Guest bimpy474

I'm sure Carr's mightily impressed when his carefully scouted players like Anita and Ben Arfa show their failings as wing backs.

Exactly, sees a player, recommends him and then watches a fucking idiot play them all out of position, in a team playing awful football. Then watches said idiot blame those players for not being mint.

Pardew is a special kind of idiot.

Exactly, sees a player, recommends him and then watches a fucking idiot play them all out of position, in a team playing awful football. Then watches said idiot blame those players for not being mint.

Pardew is a special kind of idiot.

or players brought in without any consideration as to how they will fit together, if they're even needed and what sort of system the manager wants all that matters is they're cheap. Its a fucking awful way to run a football club which won't change regardless of who's in charge.