Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

My cousin (who he lives in Hong Kong and is pretty much a Man U supporter) has just liked the Ben Arfa Facebook fanpage. I see that as progress of him converting to a NUFC fan.....(been trying for years!).

He still likes Alan Smith though (since his Man U days I should add), need to work on getting that out of his head.

A couple of things. Has anyone got a link to the Newcastle thread on the Marseille forum? Cheers.

And with regards to HBA being underrated on FIFA; its a joke! He hasn't even got a dribbler or whatever its called trait! When there's like one player in the world better with the ball at his feet! :lol:  Still, he's pretty decent on it and you can skin players with some belter tricks.

A couple of things. Has anyone got a link to the Newcastle thread on the Marseille forum? Cheers.

And with regards to HBA being underrated on FIFA; its a joke! He hasn't even got a dribbler or whatever its called trait! When there's like one player in the world better with the ball at his feet! :lol:  Still, he's pretty decent on it and you can skin players with some belter tricks.

theres a newcastle thread on the marseilles forum ?

http://www.omplanete.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=20411

right then, who's gonna trabslate all that for us ? the only word i recognised on a quick flick through was "wolverhampton" which is bloody scary!

right then, who's gonna trabslate all that for us ? the only word i recognised on a quick flick through was "wolverhampton" which is bloody scary!

I know, even the magic of google is lost on that one.

their 100 page Liverpool thread is entitled "[Liverpool] - RIP" . Nice to see news of their demise has reached overseas. :lol:

To be honest it's quite comprehensible on google translate, you get to understand how they just use totally different words than what we would use, like orientation for close control, etc. Persevere through the Newcastle topic and by the end you'll understand 99% of it translated by google, I did at least.

To be honest it's quite comprehensible on google translate, you get to understand how they just use totally different words than what we would use, like orientation for close control, etc. Persevere through the Newcastle topic and by the end you'll understand 99% of it translated by google, I did at least.

aye but doesn't thatmean having to take each post and basically babelfish it ?  no way to translate the site ?

no idea if this is an accurate translation or not like, but one of the marseille lad's reaction to seeing Ben Arfa's goal was this:

"Gravediggers in the ass football! It's good!"

gravediggers in the ass! :lol:

no idea if this is an accurate translation or not like, but one of the marseille lad's reaction to seeing Ben Arfa's goal was this:

"Gravediggers in the ass football! It's good!"

gravediggers in the ass! :lol:

I'm pretty sure Lawro used the same phrase.