Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Amazing goal.

Couple of lads in the pub had been slating him all game for not passing, when he scored I was on my feet screaming at them "why didn't he fucking pass it??"  :frantic:

I was saying all the way through the game to Set that he just running into too many players when he had the ball and when he went on his run I was screaming at him to pass it, I thought Bogdan was close enough to just gather the ball up until I saw it roll into the bottom corner.

RAWK reckon seem pretty f***ed off that he scored a goal like that. Claiming it as terrible terrible defending.

But Suarez does that every week!!! Then falls over or hits the post.

Guest Craig-NUFC

100% - Hatem Ben Arfa today became the only player in the PL this season to make 7+ dribbles and complete all of them.

I was that excited after the goal, I got up and ran straight into the wall.  Watched it back over 30 times, it gets better and better.  Think I prefer it to the Blackburn one, both amazing though.

Look at me look me i've got a wall

pathetic

:lol:

The 3,000,000 post on Newcastle-Online :clap:

That is the absolute worst post for 3,000,000 :lol: Could've at least been Sifu and would have been fitting.

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't think there is another player in the PL who could score a goal like that at the moment.