Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

For me the question is not whether we'll buy, it's whether the replacements for YC and HBA can possibly be at their level for anything like the same money. We got pretty lucky with those two I think.

Well when a club sells their best player, they rarely get the same level of player. Safe to assume the replacement won't be as good but we have to try and build the team back up to the standard it was with Cabaye. When you lose your best player, it's never a quick fix, takes time to rebuild.

Yes, rinse and repeat..

They'll buy a replacement and potentially buy some more players but they will flog them on again.  The team/club will not move foward as they are not arsed about building a team.  Its about making profit from players sales.

But didn't you know, if it wasn't done this way we'd be like Portsmouth.

For me the question is not whether we'll buy, it's whether the replacements for YC and HBA can possibly be at their level for anything like the same money. We got pretty lucky with those two I think.

Well when a club sells their best player, they rarely get the same level of player. Safe to assume the replacement won't be as good but we have to try and build the team back up to the standard it was with Cabaye. When you lose your best player, it's never a quick fix, takes time to rebuild.

Yes, rinse and repeat..

They'll buy a replacement and potentially buy some more players but they will flog them on again.  The team/club will not move foward as they are not arsed about building a team.  Its about making profit from players sales.

But didn't you know, if it wasn't done this way we'd be like Portsmouth.

Cant build or maintain a team with a budget, otherwise Leeds.

It's the owner who is the biggest problem in all this and why we can't move forward as a club. I'd love to see Jose come in and try and work with the cunt. He can sit there and say he wouldn't have allowed Cabaye to leave without a replacement but his club owner will constantly feed him money so he can deal with it. Managers like him will just keep walking away to save their dignity under an owner like Ashley. Pards has no dignity and is happy to keep getting shafted like this, he knew it would be the case before he accepted the job so he can hardly moan about it now.

The strange thing  is didn't Keegan and sir bob say Ashley wasn't at fault? Maybe I am wrong don't know how that would be the case since he owns us

I personally think hes trying to make as much money before he sells us which I reckon could be soon

It's the owner who is the biggest problem in all this and why we can't move forward as a club. I'd love to see Jose come in and try and work with the c***. He can sit there and say he wouldn't have allowed Cabaye to leave without a replacement but his club owner will constantly feed him money so he can deal with it. Managers like him will just keep walking away to save their dignity under an owner like Ashley. Pards has no dignity and is happy to keep getting shafted like this, he knew it would be the case before he accepted the job so he can hardly moan about it now.

Jose wouldn't want to be a mouth piece.

It's the owner who is the biggest problem in all this and why we can't move forward as a club. I'd love to see Jose come in and try and work with the cunt. He can sit there and say he wouldn't have allowed Cabaye to leave without a replacement but his club owner will constantly feed him money so he can deal with it. Managers like him will just keep walking away to save their dignity under an owner like Ashley. Pards has no dignity and is happy to keep getting shafted like this, he knew it would be the case before he accepted the job so he can hardly moan about it now.

I like HBA but I don't think he'd last a week with Mourinho. But then Jose wouldn't be at a club where his hands are tied in the first place. He likes to win things.

The strange thing  is didn't Keegan and sir bob say Ashley wasn't at fault? Maybe I am wrong don't know how that would be the case since he owns us

I personally think hes trying to make as much money before he sells us which I reckon could be soon

Rob Lee last week tried to get to the bottom of Ashley, but like most, failed to get much of a grip on his intentions.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/former-newcastle-captain-rob-lee-stresses-sometimes-its-better-the-devil-you-know-after-criticism-of-owner-mike-ashley-9128960.html

It's the owner who is the biggest problem in all this and why we can't move forward as a club. I'd love to see Jose come in and try and work with the c***. He can sit there and say he wouldn't have allowed Cabaye to leave without a replacement but his club owner will constantly feed him money so he can deal with it. Managers like him will just keep walking away to save their dignity under an owner like Ashley. Pards has no dignity and is happy to keep getting shafted like this, he knew it would be the case before he accepted the job so he can hardly moan about it now.

I like HBA but I don't think he'd last a week with Mourinho. But then Jose wouldn't be at a club where his hands are tied in the first place. He likes to win things.

Only thing which would change imo with a better manager, would be the standard of football. With the right manager our best players will play, the team will play better football but we will still be stuck on the same level. No manager under Ashley could get us a mainstay position in the top 6. Various managers could have a good season and capitalize on other clubs failings now and then but we will never stamp down our position in the top 6 with Ashley in charge. I wish we would get an upgrade just so we are more pleasing on the eye more consistently but at the end of the day, we will still just be around 7th/8th along with Everton until Ashley fucks off and an owner arrives with ambitions to achieve things with this football and doesn’t solely look at profit.

Would have just been easier over the last 2 days if the nutcases just said they back Pardew tbh.

:thup:

Amazed by the levels of subservience by some. The fact that there are still people making excuses for both pardew and the regime beggars belief in all honesty. :idiot2:

Either gullible to the extreme or masochistic tendenacies to the max is the only rationale explanation for some of the cringeworthy 'support' offered by some over the last page or two...

Guest bimpy474

Would have just been easier over the last 2 days if the nutcases just said they back Pardew tbh.

:thup:

Amazed by the levels of subservience by some. The fact that there are still people making excuses for both pardew and the regime beggars belief in all honesty. :idiot2:

Either gullible to the extreme or masochistic tendenacies to the max is the only rationale explanation for some of the cringeworthy 'support' offered by some over the last page or two...

Part of me accepts what they're trying to get across but what they're saying is flying against everything we know, have seen and continue to see from Ashley.

And as for Pardew, well after 3 years they continue to makes excuses for the absolute crap football we've seen lately and for most of his tenure. And they are making excuses no matter how they try to disguise it. I just dont get how they say after so long with Pardew still making the same mistakes and poor decisions, still churning out rancid football, that he might turn it around.

They seem to believe a change of owner and a with few better players that he'll suddenly do better, he wont and will eventually takes us downward.

They seem to believe a change of owner and a with few better players that he'll suddenly do better, he wont and will eventually takes us downward.

Who on here would keep him if a new owner came in? Name and shame please...

I'd imagine you wouldn't be 100% behind a change in manager and would probably give it the old "give him a chance under a new owner". Ian W would be in the same camp and this trollmache character would support him for shits and giggles. ToonPack would complete the list, that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's another couple of heed the baals out there.

But you wouldn't want a new owner either would you??  Things are going well arent they? transfer policy (ha!) is working ok, Pardew got us 5th etc etc etc...

After all we may end up like Leeds etc etc etc....

Or are you repsostioning yourself away from this Tollemarch loon??

Guest bimpy474

Name and shame, well yes. You for a start.

No offence but I simply dont believe you when you say you would rather have him replaced. Everything you post says otherwise, you might think slipping in the odd, he's shit and or whatever you put, but frankly you're bullshitting. It's not wrong to have that opinion in itself, it's just a totally mental opinion that flies in the face of everything that you should have seen by now.

Guest tollemache

Find me the post where I mentioned Leeds or Portsmouth please?

And the post where I said I'd keep Pardew if a new owner came in.

Cheers

Shouldn't matter if a new owner was to come in or not. Sure, he's got to work within certain means, but fuck if he's in any regards the only man for the job under any circumstances.

Guest bimpy474

Cheers

You dont need to say for it to come across (Pardew), it's just my opinion where i'm reading between the lines. And the Portsmouth/Leeds thing is just a joke on here, emerging as it did from one of Pardew's utterly ridiculous bullshit comments. A joke, just an unfunny one among many from that tosspot.

Guest tollemache

Cheers

You dont need to say for it to come across, it's just my opinion where i'm reading between the lines. And the Portsmouth/Leeds thing is just a joke on here, emerging as it did from one of Pardew's utterly ridiculous bullshit comments. A joke, just an unfunny one among many from that tosspot.

No, I DO need to say it for it to come across, thanks. People "reading between the lines" is giving me a bit of a problem on here. I say something that slightly deviates from the hardcore anti-Ashley, anti-Pardew consensus on here and people "read between the lines", ascribing some kind of radical pro-Ashley /Pardew agenda to me. Could you fucking stop doing it please, and respond to things I actually write? Nice one.

Guest tollemache

Suggesting the only alternative to the current scenario is going out and spending £200m in an attempt to win the league probably doesn't help your case.

Did I say that?

But you wouldn't want a new owner either would you??  Things are going well arent they? transfer policy (ha!) is working ok, Pardew got us 5th etc etc etc...

After all we may end up like Leeds etc etc etc....

Or are you repsostioning yourself away from this Tollemarch loon??

I'd imagine you wouldn't be 100% behind a change in manager and would probably give it the old "give him a chance under a new owner". Ian W would be in the same camp and this trollmache character would support him for s***s and giggles. ToonPack would complete the list, that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's another couple of heed the baals out there.

I'm not repositioning myself anywhere. I've always maintained my biggest problem is with Ashley. I’ve said Pardew is just a bang average manager who should be managing a lower prem club at best but would be more suited to the championship.

I'm more than happy to gamble on a new owner coming in over Ashley because my hatred for him is off the scale. Pardew however is just another s*** piece in the cog with Ashley and i can't see any other manager coming in to take us to the next level with Ashley as owner. Kinnear/Pardew have been hired as manager under Ashley, i seriously have no idea where he gets his ideas to recruit these down and outs from. I'd put money on that he has never even heard of Felix Magath for example.

I'll be very surprised if literally anyone on here doesn't agree that if a new owner came in charge of the club, they would want Pardew sacked the minute they sieze full control, it should be the very first thing they do. And i'm sure everyone on here would be all for that.

Guest bimpy474

Cheers

You dont need to say for it to come across, it's just my opinion where i'm reading between the lines. And the Portsmouth/Leeds thing is just a joke on here, emerging as it did from one of Pardew's utterly ridiculous bullshit comments. A joke, just an unfunny one among many from that tosspot.

No, I DO need to say it for it to come across, thanks. People "reading between the lines" is giving me a bit of a problem on here. I say something that slightly deviates from the hardcore anti-Ashley, anti-Pardew consensus on here and people "read between the lines", ascribing some kind of radical pro-Ashley /Pardew agenda to me. Could you fucking stop doing it please, and respond to things I actually write? Nice one.

I am reading your posts and that's my opinion of them. So i cant possibly fucking stop doing it tbh. Sorry if you dont like that but like i said, it's just my opinion.