Liverpool vs Newcastle United - 30/12/11 @ 7.45pm (live on Sky) pre-match thread

Dave

Just realized that Gosling is back for that. Hope he won't get on the pitch...

Can just imagine the team news coming through now - 'Leon Best does not start tonight for Newcastle'  :megusta:

'So Dan Gosling comes into the midfield'  :scared: :pardsgrin:

That and the first comment about hoping he doesn't get on the pitch. The lad is 21 and has played for us 6 times ffs :lol:

He should get to some kind of match fitness before playing against a team like Liverpool, that's all I want.

My comment wasn't a dig at Gosling, I just don't think he has enough presence in midfield yet, and could work well as a 3rd centre mid. He doesn't seem to have much to his game apart from arriving late into the box well.

Asking on behalf of someone, what away pubs are there at Anfield? Heard its a nightmare getting a pint at the Arkles.

Whenever I've been, it's been very much a case of using the Liverpool pubs like the Arkles when you go to Goodison Park and using the Everton pubs closest to there when you're playing at Anfield.

90 minutes silence for Suarez?

After the ban for his gesture towards Fulham fans some of the Liverpool players will be wearing gloves for Suarez tonight.