Newcastle 2 - 1 Blackburn (FA Cup) - 07/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 37

Dave

Sounds like we're playing alright.

Started Brightly, being crap last 10 minutes.  Obertan having a shocker as usual.

Neesy in unsubstantiated knee-jerk assessment shocker!!!11

Sad bastard.

Howay man, you're having to rely on other people's opinions and descriptions of the game - how do you know our wingers aren't making the right runs but it's the midfield passes that are going awry?

We're all in the same boat - apart from the 28,000 there (and I don't think any of them are posting from the exec boxes) - so take a step back and stop being so eager to criticise the team/the club. You do it all the time :lol:

Guest VaVaVoom

We need a bollocking from AP at half time. Sort it out and get at them, press them, find that extra bit energy and get in their faces!

Obertan has killed us so far.......Get Shola on for him and move Barfa to RM.

Guest bimpy474

We could do with buying Delap from Stoke. Long throw-ins might be our only hope.

Have you been at the Prozac today.

Guest neesy111

Started Brightly, being crap last 10 minutes.  Obertan having a shocker as usual.

Sad bastard.

Howay man, you're having to rely on other people's opinions and descriptions of the game - how do you know our wingers aren't making the right runs but it's the midfield passes that are going awry?

We're all in the same boat - apart from the 28,000 there (and I don't think any of them are posting from the exec boxes) - so take a step back and stop being so eager to criticise the team/the club. You do it all the time :lol:

Erm I'm listening to the game and the fact is we've been shite apart from the 1st 10 mins against a weak Blackburn team.

Well that isn't a surprise coming from you considering your up Ashley's arse 95% of time.

Listening to it it sounds like they had 1 chance and scored, it's just one of those things where thhey get a lucky break when the ball bounces to an open player 1 yard out. You can't account for that kinda stuff. Aside from that it sounds like we played a decent half. I don't think Obertan is the devil incarnate, but I do worry about his reluctance to cross the ball/do something productive when he has beaten his man/use his pace to beat a man. To my mind he should be able to play kick and run around Givet pretty easily.

We could do with buying Delap from Stoke. Long throw-ins might be our only hope.

Have you been at the Prozac today.

Yeah, everyone knows we wouldn't buy a player that old. Shotton instead.

We need a bollocking from AP at half time. Sort it out and get at them, press them, find that extra bit energy and get in their faces!

One thing you can say about Pards is that he almost always says the right things/makes the right tactical adjustments [not necessarily substitutes] at HT which means we do better at the beginning of the second half. Even in the games where we've lost (WBA, Man City, Liverpool), we had a spark at the start of the second half and generally looked stronger for the first 5-10minutes.

Sad b******.

Erm I'm listening to the game and the fact is we've been s**** apart from the 1st 10 mins against a weak Blackburn team.

Well that isn't a surprise coming from you considering your up Ashley's arse 95% of time.

Lads this is starting to resemble a night out with Kev! Let's all calm down and find a tractor pinata.

Guest VaVaVoom

One thing you can say about Pards is that he almost always says the right things/makes the right tactical adjustments [not necessarily substitutes] at HT which means we do better at the beginning of the second half. Even in the games where we've lost (WBA, Man City, Liverpool), we had a spark at the start of the second half and generally looked stronger for the first 5-10minutes.

Aye we normally get a response like.

After all we are at home and on the back of a great win, we have a VERY strong side out and should we lose it would be totally embarassing and would undo the "statement" we made against Man U.

Need an early goal and just keep getting at them. With Oberlol on the pitch i just dont see us turning it around though.