Newcastle 2 - 1 Blackburn (FA Cup) - 07/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 37

Dave

Sounds like we're playing alright.

Started Brightly, being crap last 10 minutes.  Obertan having a shocker as usual.

Neesy in unsubstantiated knee-jerk assessment shocker!!!11

Sad b******.

Howay man, you're having to rely on other people's opinions and descriptions of the game - how do you know our wingers aren't making the right runs but it's the midfield passes that are going awry?

We're all in the same boat - apart from the 28,000 there (and I don't think any of them are posting from the exec boxes) - so take a step back and stop being so eager to criticise the team/the club. You do it all the time :lol:

Erm I'm listening to the game and the fact is we've been s**** apart from the 1st 10 mins against a weak Blackburn team.

Well that isn't a surprise coming from you considering your up Ashley's arse 95% of time.

:lol: :lol: Would like to see this one keep going.

Honestly, f*** Obertan.

His presence pretty much renders the entire right side of the pitch useless.

What a load of s*** he is.

There's talent there.

Don't write him off.

Mental block.

Could do a good job.

Has lots of ability.

Fans are scum.

Howay man, you're having to rely on other people's opinions and descriptions of the game - how do you know our wingers aren't making the right runs but it's the midfield passes that are going awry?

Erm I'm listening to the game and the fact is we've been shite apart from the 1st 10 mins against a weak Blackburn team.

Exactly! You're relying on the commentators to describe what is happening, you're hardly reading the game yourself :lol: your opinion is that we've not been very good, bar a ten minute spell. The only facts are that we've failed to score, despite having 8 attempts on goal to Blackburn's 4 and we've conceded from a set piece.

If we'd genuinely been shite, then Blackburn would be more than one goal ahead, we wouldn't be creating any chances and you'd be justified in writing off the team after just 45minutes.

We're all in the same boat - apart from the 28,000 there (and I don't think any of them are posting from the exec boxes) - so take a step back and stop being so eager to criticise the team/the club. You do it all the time :lol:

Well that isn't a surprise coming from you considering your up Ashley's arse 95% of time.

What on earth does your desperate attempt to cling onto your "Cockney Mafia Out" banner have to do with supporting your team today? (or on any other match day). Completely unrelated, Neesy.

Honestly, f*** Obertan.

I'd replace him with R Taylor.

Replace him with the incredible Hulk.

Honestly, f*** Obertan.

There's talent there.

Don't write him off.

Mental block.

Could do a good job.

Has lots of ability.

Fans are scum.

:lol:

Honestly, f*** Obertan.

Chuck on Shola for Obertan, and move HBA to the right.

Guest bimpy474

Honestly, f*** Obertan.

Bruce Banner would do.

Lads this is starting to resemble a night out with Kev! Let's all calm down and find a tractor pinata.

:lol: You didn't even find that tractor :lol: divven't get that lad to spit on Neesy :huff:

Honestly, f*** Obertan.

As I've said in the past, Ryan Taylor has been so much more effective as a player and producing the goods for the rest of the team compared to Obertan. I would second your call.

Guest VaVaVoom

Honestly, f*** Obertan.

Chuck on Shola for Obertan, and move HBA to the right.

What i said.

Will AP do it though?

Plenty of time to turn this around, some of them doom mongering in here is outrageous :lol:. That said we do sound quite sloppy and I'm a little concerned with the amount of times the radio newcastle commentators have complained about the fact that Best seems very isolated when he goes in behind their defence out wide. Was hoping Obertan might get a confidence boost from a spirited display but it sounds like the poor lad's having a shocker and getting verbal volleys from all over the ground :lol:  :sad:

Lads this is starting to resemble a night out with Kev! Let's all calm down and find a tractor pinata.

:lol: You didn't even find that tractor :lol: divven't get that lad to spit on Neesy :huff:

I woke up with the fucker though. Haha yeh! Don't make me command my radgie followers to take another victim! Christ, hope they didn't hae tuberculosis or something.