The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Arsenal are terrible.

f*** off

give credit to swansea.  they are awesome

pardew watch and learn, this is how football is meant to be played

Aye, I wish we were 14th. :lol:

you think pardew can do better than 14th with swansea's squad?  :p

Frankly, I don't give a s***. But I don't think Pardew could do much better than 6th with our squad.

you obviously dont

but the rest of us fans will wonder why the hell do we play route one. when our sqaud is superior to swansea which cost next to nothing compared to nufc lol

Give Walcott his dues, as inconsistent as he is, his finishing when through on goal is pretty decent.

Is it balls  :lol: he hit wide with nobody within 50 yards of him a couple of weeks ago

Give Walcott his dues, as inconsistent as he is, his finishing when through on goal is pretty decent.

Walcott's got a fairly calm head when he's through on goal and is allowed to side foot it in. when he has to do more his limitations are exposed. bit like kieron dyer in that he could only place the ball and nowt else.

Arsenal are terrible.

f*** off

Frankly, I don't give a s***. But I don't think Pardew could do much better than 6th with our squad.

you obviously dont

but the rest of us fans will wonder why the hell do we play route one. when our sqaud is superior to swansea which cost next to nothing compared to nufc lol

Because it works?

Guest neesy111

Are you serious?

Is it balls  :lol: he hit wide with nobody within 50 yards of him a couple of weeks ago

Really? Only going by what I've seen, which isn't loads. Against us last year he looked good.

Arsenal are terrible.

f*** off

you obviously dont

Because it works?

for how long?

Really? Only going by what I've seen, which isn't loads. Against us last year he looked good.

Oh yeah. He did very well that game - if we're remembering the same game. :lol:

their manager is incredible to get a bunch of players that cost a fraction of newcastle united, consider how frugal ashley is, yet they can still play some very nice stuff all season.

pardew watch swansea play and learn .  listen to ben arfa when he says swansea play great stuff.

Swansea have played a variation on possession football for a few years. was more direct and fun under Martinez, very dour Italian style keep-ball under Sousa and now more of a perfect balance under Rodgers.

it just gives an insight of pardews football philosophy.  a swansea team that cost a fraction of nufc yet we resort to launching the ball up to two beanpoles every game.

I'm in agreement with you fwiw.