The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest kingdawson

Matt Phillips has a bit of Thierry Henry about him. He's already looking a very good right winger but he looks like he can actually become a very very good striker.

Viana. :lol:

Scored a free kick from his own half in the 94th minute to give his side a 1-0 win.

(Disclaimer: I haven't read every single post on the forum since I was last online, so if this is a repeat post that forces people to post the ever hilarious Giggs picture I sincerely, sincerely ask your collective forgiveness.)

Viana. :lol:

Scored a free kick from his own half in the 94th minute to give his side a 1-0 win.

(Disclaimer: I haven't read every single post on the forum since I was last online, so if this is a repeat post that forces people to post the ever hilarious Giggs picture I sincerely, sincerely ask your collective forgiveness.)

Lol, dat tumble. A lot like Alonso's against Harper.

OllieHoltMirror Oliver Holt

John Terry just walked through Chelsea press room. Stopped to chat to old teammate Frank Sinclair. JT out injured today. CFC will miss him

hahaha

Actually a very important match for "soccer" in the States here, really need this to be an exciting match (obviously preferably a Manure win would do us just fine). Later today is the NFL Super Bowl (second highest viewed annual sporting event in the world after only the CL final), and the same network showing that is showing this match now, first time the game is really going out the masses (as opposed to the usual when we have the match on a niche channel for hardcore fans like Fox Soccer). They are hyping it as the "biggest sporting day of the year" and including this, so many millions of people will see this match that have never watched the game before. A good game could convert a fair few casual viewers just setting up their Super Bowl parties into fans.