The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I've been impressed with how clinical Leverkusen have been in attack despite the few opportunities. They've caused Barça serious discomfort every time they've had the ball near Barça's goal. Though it has to be said Barcelona's defence is the most feverish I've seen it in a long time... Leno's a good keeper.

One of the few positives this season is how brilliant Alexis has been, I didn't expect him to be so good in front of goal. He's only featured regularly since mid-December and already has 12 goals to his name in all competitions. When he gets more used to our team play (his only but is that sometimes he fails to get involved enough), he's going to be a storming player, and he's still young.

Good win yesterday, we needed that.

CL games at 6pm are such a terrible idea. Luckily I'll be in time for Arsenal-Milan after I leave work, really looking forward to that one.

its not really an idea though is it? just time zones i thought, cant be kicking off at midnight in russia

CL games at 6pm are such a terrible idea. Luckily I'll be in time for Arsenal-Milan after I leave work, really looking forward to that one.

its not really an idea though is it? just time zones i thought, cant be kicking off at midnight in russia

D'oh, for some reason thought that Moscow was just GMT+2. Makes sense then. Thought UEFA was just scheduling games at different times to maximise viewership.

Damn commies, always ruining things.