The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Ah boo. Montpellier are missing Giroud and one of there other "stars" whose name I forget I read so not too much of a surprise I guess. Shame if another league has a team that buys the league like.

Belhanda and Giroud have been absent. John Utaka has been the saviour in their absence. :lol: Scored vital goals to win them points in the last two matches against PSG and Bordeaux. It looks a two team battle now as Lille have thrown away more points today. Lyon and Marseille have probably thrown away any chance of the CL, too.

Iniesta 1-0, get in. Sporting have been 11 behind ball all game.

Not watching, but I would hazard a guess that this did not change against ten men. Defeatist mentality.

Ah boo. Montpellier are missing Giroud and one of there other "stars" whose name I forget I read so not too much of a surprise I guess. Shame if another league has a team that buys the league like.

Belhanda and Giroud have been absent. John Utaka has been the saviour in their absence. :lol: Scored vital goals to win them points in the last two matches against PSG and Bordeaux. It looks a two team battle now as Lille have thrown away more points today. Lyon and Marseille have probably thrown away any chance of the CL, too.

Iniesta 1-0, get in. Sporting have been 11 behind ball all game.

Not watching, but I would hazard a guess that this did not change against ten men. Defeatist mentality.

Apart from their goal, I don't recall Sporting having a shot on goal in the entire second half. Javier Clemente is like that, he makes Big Sam look like Arséne Wenger.

Village, what is up with Xavi's goalscoring form this season?

It wasn't the case today, since Cesc was already subbed, but Xavi says that with Cesc on the pitch he swaps positions with him quite often, finding himself inside the box more often than he did. The idea is that we often play with 3 creative CMs, which frees one of them for roaming.

It wasn't the case today, since Cesc was already subbed, but Xavi says that with Cesc on the pitch he swaps positions with him quite often, finding himself inside the box more often than he did. The idea is that we often play with 3 creative CMs, which frees one of them for roaming.

Is this swapping not potentially detrimental to the team?

Is this swapping not potentially detrimental to the team?

See my edit, we often play with 3 CMs which enables one of them to go forward.

Wow from Van Persie, and Dagliesh jesus christ, deserve to win? Since when is converting chances pure luck? The damning stat was up, arsenal had more shots on target, this happens every time liverpool play, they miss ALL THE TIME. IT'S NOT LUCK.