The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Not sure if I want Wigan to stay up or not. Shit team, shit fans, but I like Martinez

For a few years I've wanted them out of this league for being generally shit in pretty much every way. However, they're just trolling everyone. Every time we think they're gone, they win a couple of games and stay up.

I caught myself vaguely wishing they had a bit more quality earlier on because they play some decent stuff, but then realised that they're Wigan and I hate that club.

Tbh I'd love to see the headline 'Messi scores in cold, wednesday night at Stoke', despite how predictable it'd be.

He would be crushed. He gets too much protection in La Gay Liga anyway. GIve him a furkin season in Uruguay,then let's see what's what? Eh?

Guest palnese

Tbh I'd love to see the headline 'Messi scores in cold, wednesday night at Stoke', despite how predictable it'd be.

La Gay Liga

Dunno why, but :lol:

I'm serious. Look at what Maradonna did at Napoli. That was one man carrying a side stuff. Messi would would have s*** his pants in that time the way Serie A was.

With Ciro Ferrara at the back, Careca up front and a young Gianfranco Zola  :whistle:

Ironic considering Maradona pussied off to Italy after being chopped in half in Spain.

Coward liked being the big fish and that's why he has 0 European Cups to his name.

HE WON SERIE A SINGLE HANDED with a shit side and was hacked week in week out.

Shit side that finished 3rd and 4th before he arrived.

Not that shit, then.

Are you seriously underestimating what Maradonna did in Serie A? Think you could have got 25/1 for Napoli winning the league at the time.

But they couldn't have been that bad if they're finishing 3rd and 4th.

It was a time when Juve basically owned the refs. No point in splitting hairs here, Maradonna didn't have the ref protection in SerieA that Messi enjoys and neither did he have 10 world class players around him and he wasn't playing for the best side in the league as Messi is. I think you can see where I'm coming from. :lol: