The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I hate the "what if?" stuff, but if Defoe had nailed that late chance against City I reckon we'd now be in second.

If you'd won all your games you'd be top by a mile. Should've just done that instead.

I hate the "what if?" stuff, but if Defoe had nailed that late chance against City I reckon we'd now be in second.

If you'd won all your games you'd be top by a mile. Should've just done that instead.

Damn it, Janet, you're right.

We're doing it all wrong.

So Birmingham stand to go 4th, 5 points off an automatic promotion spot and still with a game in hand. Hughton's no good though.

Must have a miles better squad than everyone else again.

He's only sold the 14 players since the summer the spineless cunt. I've heard that N'Daw pretty much manages them n all. Hughton just gives out the oranges at HT.

City have looked poor for a few weeks now they are badly missing Yaya. I can see them finishing second, which would be justice as no side that considers Gareth Barry and James Milner as key players deserves a premier league title

So Birmingham stand to go 4th, 5 points off an automatic promotion spot and still with a game in hand. Hughton's no good though.

Must have a miles better squad than everyone else again.

He's only sold the 14 players since the summer the spineless c***. I've heard that N'Daw pretty much manages them n all. Hughton just gives out the oranges at HT.

Player mafia rule the dressing room tbh, Hughton is a passenger.