The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I tell you what, Stephen Ireland is a very fine footballer indeed. He was inspirationally good in the second half tonight, and good in the first.

I genuinely can not believe I've said that, but I'm not exaggerating. McLeish has got many things badly wrong, but he's got that one very right indeed.

I tell you what, Stephen Ireland is a very fine footballer indeed. He was inspirationally good in the second half tonight, and good in the first.

I genuinely can not believe I've said that, but I'm not exaggerating. McLeish has got many things badly wrong, but he's got that one very right indeed.

What you reckon for the weekend fella? Can't make out what to make yourselves at the moment anymore than I can make out about ourselves.

What you reckon for the weekend fella? Can't make out what to make yourselves at the moment anymore than I can make out about ourselves.

There isn't a single result that would surprise me, to be honest.

We're much better away from home than at home, mind, but really, I've no idea.

Play like we did in the second half today, and we'd have an excellent chance of beating anyone. Defend like we did today in the first half, and we're there for the taking.

Play like we did in the second half today, and we'd have an excellent chance of beating anyone. Defend like we did today in the first half, and we're there for the taking.

Thought as much.

Equally as likely to be a cracker as it is to be a horrendous bore.

Thought as much.

Second half today we played the best attacking, passing football I've seen from a Villa side in years. We were that good.

It's just that we've got the worst two full backs I've seen play for us at the same time in 35 years of watching us, and their uncertainty and shonkiness pollutes the rest of defence.

Thought as much.

Second half today we played the best attacking, passing football I've seen from a Villa side in years. We were that good.

It's just that we've got the worst two full backs I've seen play for us at the same time in 35 years of watching us, and their uncertainty and shonkiness pollutes the rest of defence.

Aye, I'd be targetting Warnock like it was going out of fashion if I was Pardew although it'll be interesting to see what he'll do given tonights (non) performances of our right wingers.

Hutton being gash at the back is just a given.

Work on the Victoria line today, apparently. No Underground around the stadium.

Arsenal are putting on some free activities and stuff after the game so that some stay behind and it eases the pressure on local transport as people leave at different times.

Work on the Victoria line today, apparently. No Underground around the stadium.

Arsenal are putting on some free activities and stuff after the game so that some stay behind and it eases the pressure on local transport as people leave at different times.

Arsenal are pretty good when it comes to things like that. Changed their game over xmas due to the strike too IIRC.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

just seen West Ham vs Millwall is Sky's early KO.

Expecting things to get pwopa nawtee like.

Aye, going to give it a watch. It has a '18' cert on the sky planner.

Here's the proper article:

Arsenal’s Barclays Premier League fixture with Blackburn Rovers on Saturday, February 4 at Emirates Stadium will now kick-off at 1pm.

The match, originally scheduled for 3pm, has been brought forward by two hours due to an upgrade of the Victoria Line, which mean there will be NO SERVICE ON THE ENTIRE VICTORIA LINE over the weekend of Saturday, February 4 and 5.

A 1pm kick-off will provide supporters with the opportunity to remain behind at Emirates Stadium after the final whistle for specially arranged Club activities, with the objective of relieving pressure on local transport services immediately after the game.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/first-team-v-blackburn-kick-off-time-changed

Jeff Stelling: "What a thrilling finish to the transfer window we had. Tim Krul and Cheikh Tiote didn't leave Newcastle, Jack Rodwell didn't leave Everton, Robin Van Persie didn't leave Arsenal and my sources tell me that Hugo Rodallega didn't leave Wigan either"

:lol: