The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest bimpy474

What is this leave no one up front at corners and free kick shit, all that does is give it back without a fight if its cleared, pisses me off that.

Guest bimpy474

Great atmosphere.

One of the biggest myths in football that, along with scousers being chirpy, chirpy = chippyshouldered.

Liverpool, man. They're all graft and discipline. Exclusively so. No flair, flamboyance, no panache... just dreary, safety-first, boring as fuck mutant-hybrid twats putting their foot through the ball, then getting their forwards to harangue/press for mistakes while they sit back in case they lose possession.

Guest bimpy474

What is this leave no one up front at corners and free kick shit, all that does is give it back without a fight if its cleared, pisses me off that.

really pisses me off too, we do it all the time.

Its just so dumb, as most free kicks and corners are cleared, it just make zero sense.

Love watching Kranjcar play when he's on his game.

Criminally underplayed over the past couple of years. More so due to the fact he's at Spurs than an indictment of his quality. Think he could be a key starting player at about 3/4 of the teams in this league.