The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest bimpy474

I'm sure Arteta hasn't always been this dire.

Wenger basically plays him as a defensive midfielder. Madness.

Thats Songs job but Arteta isn't getting himself forward enough, whether thats under instruction from Wenger or not he is way too deep to influence games, he needs to be 10 yards further upfield.

Thats Songs job but Arteta isn't getting himself forward enough, whether thats under instruction from Wenger or not he is way too deep to influence games, he needs to be 10 yards further upfield.

Arteta sits back with Song, with Ramsey furthest forward usually. Makes no sense to me, Ramsey's neat and tidy but he shits his pants whenever he gets near the box and makes crap choices in the final third. Arteta isn't as crisp passing it around but he's more creative and dangerous near the box. Should swap them around.

Guest bimpy474

Arteta sits back with Song, with Ramsey furthest forward usually. Makes no sense to me, Ramsey's neat and tidy but he shits his pants whenever he gets near the box and makes crap choices in the final third. Arteta isn't as crisp passing it around but he's more creative and dangerous near the box. Should swap them around.

Spot on that, Arteta is much more creative than Ramsey imo, having two holding players is restrictive to Arsenal free roaming play, well used to free roaming anyhoo.

Guest bimpy474

I love how Cattermole tackles. He just runs into whatever is in the way and hopes for the best.

Aye, less Swan and more Gorilla like in style.

I love how Cattermole tackles. He just runs into whatever is in the way and hopes for the best.

:lol: spot on.

This is such a quintessential MON performance. I don't know whether to worry about playing Sunderland or not tbf. Quite fancy Vermaelen getting sent off here though, Djourou and Squillaci in the middle against us would be fantastic.