The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Absolutely no way this isn't fixed like. Even if it turns out to be irrelevant. By my 2 minutes of research, Bahrain previously beat them 2-0. Their biggest defeat in 2011 was 4-0 to Qatar. This is retarded.

Their just pure shit from what i'm seeing.. apparently new manager and new side that's playing togther for this first time..

10-0 with the goal of the day.

Absolutely no way this isn't fixed like. Even if it turns out to be irrelevant. By my 2 minutes of research, Bahrain previously beat them 2-0. Their biggest defeat in 2011 was 4-0 to Qatar. This is retarded.

And if they were playing with 10 men against Qatar for the whole game it would probably been 8 or 9.

And if they were playing with 10 men against Qatar for the whole game it would probably been 8 or 9.

Ultimately, I don't know. I didn't watch the match, I don't know that much about these teams. However, it seems like masssssssssssive denial if you think that it's that straightforward. Oh, 1 red card and they're bound to concede 5 more goals. :lol: Howay man

Well it's hardly that surprising. A team that regularly loses 3-0 4-0 to teams at the same level of Bahrain with 11 men getting their keeper sent in the second minute is bound to concede a few more than usual.

San Marino rarely get tonked +10-0 but I doubt there's owt suspicious going on when they do.

Man, its depressing how large the gap is between the teams in the SEA region and the rest of Asia.

It is actually quite incredible how few Indonesians have any success athletically at all in any sports. It is the third or fourth largest nation in the world, you'd think they'd accidentally create some talent.