The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest bimpy474

With apologises to Geordiesned ;), definitely contact on that last close up, but Suarez is already on his way over for a dive, still no pen for me.

Surely contact doesn't justify a pen in itself though?

Exactly what i put mate, no pen for me, not every contact is a foul, Suarez was looking for it, not enough of touch to make him fall like that imo.

Guest Geordiesned

With apologises to Geordiesned ;), definitely contact on that last close up, but Suarez is already on his way over for a dive, still no pen for me.

:coolsmiley:

Guest bimpy474

I thought that Vermaelan was supposed to be good. He looks no better than Williamson on this showing.

Scores a few though :)

'same old arsenal, always cheating'

For gods sake. A player goes down once the ball goes out of play. How is that cheating? Plus they have arguably the biggest cheat in the game.

These are the fans that protest someone's innocence after he admits doing it. Scouse logic.

'same old arsenal, always cheating'

For gods sake. A player goes down once the ball goes out of play. How is that cheating? Plus they have arguably the biggest cheat in the game.

These are the fans that protest someone's innocence after he admits doing it. Scouse logic.

I'm seething. I don't know why I watch Liverpool. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Never a foul by Kuyt that, our refs are truly awful at times, they see things that didn't even happen.