The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Watching Dijon vs Montpellier - Must say I am mighty impressed with Cognet - playing in central midfield: a very good passer and a very good dribbler - I can see why he's so highly sought after - he's a bit like Rob Lee in his style of play (??) and looks like Darren Huckerby  :lol:

Will watch Mapou-Mbiwa closely in the 2nd half - Don't think Giroud is playing

Anyway its 0-0 at HT

People really under-rate the power of momentum. Norwich/Swansea are used to winning. Morale has remained high for a long time for both clubs. That does wonders for your confidence, and a confident footballer is a better footballer. Let's see how they do next year or the year after when the star players get sold.

Wigan have been battling relegation/bottom half of the table for years now with their best players being sold and to make matters worse they are never a PL side anyway.

Guest Heneage

Norwich and Swansea have very clear understandable styles of football. Their tactical mantra's are very obvious when you watch them play. Wigan by contrast look like a meld of 2-3 which just destroys and fluidity to their play, that's why they're so shit.

Think the arguments may have been over-simplified IMO. This is Norwich's first season in the Prem, for example, think that's (oddly) a big advantage for them. Wigan have Caldwell at the back, man. CALDWELL. :lol:

It's the same way that they are used as a stick to beat Pardew by some people, "If their 10th then......"

Disco, just out of interest, are you from Argentina? No?

:lol: Nay, just follow the league.

Wigan have lost their knack of finding stars in lesser leagues/nations that they had under Brewcie plus Rodallega turning to shit has fucked them massively.

Disco, just out of interest, are you from Argentina? No?

:lol: Nay, just follow the league.

That's what i thought, wasn't sure though :) Might go there for a month next winter. Have a few questions, i'll google instead.

Munich got beat again today. Big pressure must be building on Heynckes.

Apparently lost a lot of the dressing room. They looked really formidable early on in the season.

Would be pretty funny if Basel finished the job.

Watching Dijon vs Montpellier - Must say I am mighty impressed with Cognet - playing in central midfield: a very good passer and a very good dribbler - I can see why he's so highly sought after - he's a bit like Rob Lee in his style of play (??) and looks like Darren Huckerby  :lol:

Anyway its 0-0 at HT

Dijon 1-0 up! Gael Kakuta

Ah boo. Montpellier are missing Giroud and one of there other "stars" whose name I forget I read so not too much of a surprise I guess. Shame if another league has a team that buys the league like.

Anyway its 0-0 at HT

Was that one of the managers smoking? :lol:

Anyway its 0-0 at HT

Was that one of the managers smoking? :lol:

Corgnet hauled off - looks a really good player