The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Aye, there is still a good player in there, but has had so many off-the-pitch issues and false dawns that I wouldn't really trust him.

Pretty sure his current form is due solely to having to earn another contract before hitting the pies and skipping training again.

Drenthe out of contract at the end of the season? That or a year left, would be perfect competition for Jonas the all-you-can-eat buffet.

:lol:

He has looked excellent tbf. Rapid and has some eye for goal.

Plays leftback as well doesn't he?

Hmmm, which one should I watch tonight, the Chelsea-Birmingham game or the Arsenal-Milan game?

Birmingham - Chelsea if I had the choice.

Only if Arsenal scored an early goal I'd be tempted to switch. Have to watch the Arsenal match today...

Hmmm, which one should I watch tonight, the Chelsea-Birmingham game or the Arsenal-Milan game?

Birmingham - Chelsea if I had the choice.

Only if Arsenal scored an early goal I'd be tempted to switch. Have to watch the Arsenal match today...

Think I'll go with your suggestion actually.

Dunno, it's not like Milan aren't too bad themselves. Every Arsenal fan I see on Facebook goes on and on about RvP, but it's not like Zlatan didn't notch a hattrick this same weekend.

I hope they score one, even two sort of early-ish, to make it a thrilling game at least.