The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Norwich supporting mate has gone to Wigan-WBA today.  Just texted me to say Pardew's walked past him in the DW reception.  Obviously checking them out to see how they deal with any hoofballs before next week...

Why in god's holy name has he gone to that match? :lol:

Because we're playing WBA next week. It's called scouting the opposition.

Hopefully he'll stuff some brown paper envelopes in the bags of Diame, Odemwingie, Mulumbu & Morrison while he's down there.

:scared:

Strength in depth my dear associate. Could do with a box to boxer & he's way better than Gosling.

Norwich supporting mate has gone to Wigan-WBA today.  Just texted me to say Pardew's walked past him in the DW reception.  Obviously checking them out to see how they deal with any hoofballs before next week...

tell me who we play next weekend...

I meant your mate.

tell me who we play next weekend...

I meant your mate.

free ticket.  Hours drive, no interest in rugby, nothing better to do etc.

Hopefully he'll stuff some brown paper envelopes in the bags of Diame, Odemwingie, Mulumbu & Morrison while he's down there.

Strength in depth my dear associate. Could do with a box to boxer & he's way better than Gosling.

Bloke has managed to be both a Darloid and a Jock. Disgusting.

Bloke has managed to be both a Darloid and a Jock. Disgusting.

Could be worse, could be Don Hutchison, the biggest turncoat known to man.

Guest Jerry

Hamburg SV 0 - 2 SC Freiburg HT  :clap:

They've picked up since Cisse left.

Had nothing to do with cisse imo, they changed the manager to Christian Streich, the lad worked before in the youth acadamy and he know almost every player (first/second squad & youth).

The right trainer imo, know the players, players respect him, and the fans love him.

Edit: Freiburg released 6 (i think) first team players, replaced them with youth talent and they are hungry  O0