The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Just wish Martínez moved to a more decent club. Heck, even try it in Spain and see how he does in La Liga.

I really respect his loyalty/commitment to the club tbh. I'm sure he'll move when the time is right for him/his family.

We could be 11 points clear of Liverpool after 32 games come the end of next weekend ffs :lol:

Heck, the Mackems can be confident about realistically overtaking them tbh. I wouldn't mind (although, obviously I'm not a resident of Newcastle, so don't share the same antipathy towards the poor buggers as real Geordies).

Guest Phil K

Hmm. Perhaps Liverpool may turf out Dogleash ?

Liverpool fans idea of "testing their loyalty" is finishing out of the top 4 and only getting the odd effing trophy.

That'll be Hodgson and Dogleash in a year or so if they get someone else. The famous vote of confidence eh ?

I would just love to see what the Liverpool fans would do if they had to put up with a version of OUR team's performances over the years instead of whining they're not winning the leagues and european cups as they seem to think they're ENTITLED to.

Simples - they wouldn't be there.

They proved that when the backroom bloke - Evans - was manager. Attendances fell by quite a bit.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Southampton as good as up, missed them tbh. 'The house that Pardew built'

Watched them on the opening day, was always clear they would do well this year.