The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Carroll back on the bench.

That's what you get for calling your manager a cunt

If I was a manager and one of my players called me a cunt he wouldn't even be on the reserves bench. No bottle from KKK.

Merson :lol:

On about Dempsey possibly leaving Fulham, "Fulham's a lovely place to live, that will be a factor"

Stelling: "there are other nice places to live in Britain, you know"

Merson "well he won't be going to sunderland, put it that way"

:lol:

Guest neesy111

On about Dempsey possibly leaving Fulham, "Fulham's a lovely place to live, that will be a factor"

Just because you play for Fulham doesn't mean you live in Fulham.  I suspect most footballers for Chelsea and Fulham live outside the area :lol:

If he moves to another club in London or even the london area then he wouldn't need to move house. Plus how many Sunderland players live in Sunderland?

Isn't it kind of like saying Rooney lives in Moss side, Shearer lives in Denton Burn etc?

Guest neesy111

ffs this game is tripe, can't think of a single player that is playing well

If I had to choose a MOTM I'd say Sess, but he's certainly the least bad of a shite bunch.

It'll be Parker.

Sandro is f***ing s****.. :lol:

A better team than the mackems would be ripping Spurs apart on their current form.

I think you've been getting the wrong end of the stick all game, Neesy. A better team than Sunderland would not use the tactics they have, and I think that would suit us. I think we were pretty good against Swansea; it's just that today's game is really awkward and most teams would struggle to look good. It's MON's speciality, and you just end up having to grit out a result.

Nah, your passing today has been dreadful and that has very little to do with Sunderland.

It has been mixed - obviously that last bit was shit, and Sandro was lax. However it does have a fair bit to do with Sunderland. If a side is well-organized defensively and snapping at your heels, plus the pitch is dry and bobbly, it makes passing harder.

There we go, Modric about to break, player grabs him right in front of the ref, who waves play on. Foy winds me right up.

Betrand playing for Chelsea.  Hope?  Hope?

Nope. There're playing Wigan ffs.

But we're drifting into the four or five games that Wigan play well in.