The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I really do feel for Connor. He's got such a poor squad to work with too, the only player from there who I think has any real quality is Fletcher. The rest are without much ability, pure grafters. Wolves friend of mine says their fan base have accepted relegation for weeks.

I really do feel for Connor. He's got such a poor squad to work with too, the only player from there who I think has any real quality is Fletcher. The rest are without much ability, pure grafters. Wolves friend of mine says their fan base have accepted relegation for weeks.

Havent really seen there squad this year but i thought Jarvis was good last season, but then again they are we're they are for a reason.  :undecided:

A very embarassing stat.......

Since Terry Connor took over, we are the only team to drop points against Wolves  :anguish:

Anyway watching BVB they play some great stuff even without Bender and Goetze but thier finishing is awful if only they had a finisher.

Seriously, just forget about the Wolves game at St. James'. I know it was a shite/embarrassing game from us but at this current point in time, there's no point dwelling on it.

That's ridiculous, the commentators think it might have been for a foul on the keeper but there wasn't one, Caldwell was just stood next to him while Moses bulleted a header from 8 yards out - even the Man Utd players weren't appealing for anything.

Mental.

First Chelsea and now this.

Wigan could very well get relegated on the basis of getting f***ed over with decisions just because they're playing the big boys.  It's a joke.

:thup:

Feel gutted for Wigan at the moment, something I never thought I'd say. Can't not be infuriated by such an injustice.

Same. I used to like them as they were massive underdogs, then hated them because they were pointless, but I'm starting to like them again.

Guest bimpy474

Feel gutted for Wigan at the moment, something I never thought I'd say. Can't not be infuriated by such an injustice.

I wont give a shite if we get one our way when we play them after Stoke :D

Guest bimpy474

official are doing their best to make sure Manure get their 20th title . disgrace , bad decision one after another favoring them

Our pelanty at Old Trafford ?