NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest bimpy474

I know i'm offically old.

The test to define it is the drop down year of birth menu, if you need to scroll then you are old.

Fuck's sake, I can't get to mine in one spin.

:D not sure why i'm laughing, i'm the same :D

The test to define it is the drop down year of birth menu, if you need to scroll then you are old.

f***'s sake, I can't get to mine in one spin.

Not so much a test but reality bites when you can see the hesitation on the lasses faces when handing out drinks flyers in town left right and center... Always say "No thanks..." Great face saver...

Guest bimpy474

f***'s sake, I can't get to mine in one spin.

Not so much a test but reality bites when you can see the hesitation on the lasses faces when handing out drinks flyers in town left right and center... Always say "No thanks..." Great face saver...

FFS i just thought they were being polite....:)

Mark Douglas ‏ @MsiDouglas

PLUS:'He's not happy.But if #nufc let him go they're making a huge mistake.'The agent of which Toon player said that?Revealed in #thejournal

Hopefully Simpson's

Mark Douglas ‏ @MsiDouglas

PLUS:'He's not happy.But if #nufc let him go they're making a huge mistake.'The agent of which Toon player said that?Revealed in #thejournal

Danny Guthrie.

Guest palnese

Assuming it's Guthrie or Simpson, fortunately losing either wouldn't be a mistake.

Losing Guthrie would be a mistake. Simpson leaving would be a blessing.

Simpson's taking the mickey a bit if he's unhappy. He should be counting his lucky stars that he's starting every week. You could argue that he is worth a raise because he helped promote us and consolidate our PL status, but the fact is - he isn't playing well enough to justify taking more money out of us.

Guthrie, on the other hand, i could probably understand. He's played his heart out to nail down a place, and has been lynched to accommodate under-performers. I think he's a good footballer and excellent backup - and i hope he stays - but wouldn't have any gripes if he wanted out. He would need replacing though, without a doubt.

Assuming it's Guthrie or Simpson, fortunately losing either wouldn't be a mistake.

Losing Guthrie would be a mistake. Simpson leaving would be a blessing.

Disagree slightly, Guthrie is a decent player but if he were to leave it wouldnt effect us too much we could easily replace him with better tbh.

Simpson's taking the mickey a bit if he's unhappy. He should be counting his lucky stars that he's starting every week. You could argue that he is worth a raise because he helped promote us and consolidate our PL status, but the fact is - he isn't playing well enough to justify taking more money out of us.

Guthrie, on the other hand, i could probably understand. He's played his heart out to nail down a place, and has been lynched to accommodate under-performers. I think he's a good footballer and excellent backup - and i hope he stays - but wouldn't have any gripes if he wanted out. He would need replacing though, without a doubt.

:lol: wat

Guest bimpy474

I love the "Newcastle will regret it stuff", i mean Simpson and Guthrie, if it is one of them two, could they have a more inflated opinion of themselves, going all Joey and Champions league.