NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Reliably told that #nufc are in negotiations for a budget priced, utility defender. Football journo's intuition is telling me that it's Mariappa. More to come.

Ho do we rate him compared to mbiwa, vertonghen and douglas?

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Reliably told that #nufc are in negotiations for a budget priced, utility defender. Football journo's intuition is telling me that it's Mariappa. More to come.

:lol:

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Different class i would imagine. Not in favor of Mariappa to say it like that.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Different class i would imagine. Not in favor of Mariappa to say it like that.

That was what I thougt...

Would be dissipointed if he was the only Central defender to come in.....

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Lee Ryder calling himself a football Journalist?

He only got the gig by wanking of Alan Oliver for years.

If they are so convinced about Marriapa, it does make you wonder what they have seen in him. Like it has been said before, you have to trust our scouting system.

On the other hand, I don't believe a word of what Ryder says. I mean tell me how anyone finds out that we are after a versitile defender, without knowing anything else? He's a prick and is talking shite.

If they are so convinced about Marriapa, it does make you wonder what they have seen in him. Like it has been said before, you have to trust our scouting system.

On the othee hand, I don't believe a word of what Ryder says. I mean tell me how anyone finds out that we are after a versitile defender without knowing anything else. He's a prick and is talking shite.

I'd wank myself  to death if we get Mbiwa and Deubuchy. From what I've seen of Mbiwa on youtube he looks like he's strong, fast, solid in the air and has a good technique. Deubuchy could likely happen, but I'll very surprised if get Mbiwa too.

I'd w*** myself  to death if we get Mbiwa and Deubuchy. From what I've seen of Mbiwa on youtube he looks like he's strong, fast, solid in the air and has a good technique. Deubuchy could likely happen, but I'll very surprised if we're capable getting Mbiwa too.

I would join you on that!

I'd w*** myself  to death if we get Mbiwa and Deubuchy. From what I've seen of Mbiwa on youtube he looks like he's strong, fast, solid in the air and has a good technique. Deubuchy could likely happen, but I'll very surprised if we're capable getting Mbiwa too.

Don't do that lads! Please don't!

Don't do that lads! Please don't!

Oh, you would join up to!