NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

What about his team mate, Kurt Zouma? He's been linked with the Manchester sides so will probably cost us too much but I've read great things about both him and Isimat-Mirin.

He's probably the best CB in the world on FM after like 4 seasons lol.

:anguish:

What about his team mate, Kurt Zouma? He's been linked with the Manchester sides so will probably cost us too much but I've read great things about both him and Isimat-Mirin.

He would probably cost in excess of 10m even at this stage, doubt we would have a hope and he's a bit young also.

Sounds like he could give us some pace at the back :shifty:

:anguish:

Shows where my knowledge of him is limited to.....

Did Maiga not fail a medical here last year? If so why would we go back in for him, especially as he's flopped at West Ham?

Didn't think about that, makes even less sense tbh.

Guest hatem garrincha

I can assure you Aubameyang  is not ready for English football. Yet.

Why not?

Just seems to me that he'd be moving at a year too early.

Very good prospect though, well worth keep an eye on.

The sooner the better, because he's and will be on high demand. He's one of the best strikers in Ligue 1 and made a fantastic ACON last year.

Did Maiga not fail a medical here last year? If so why would we go back in for him, especially as he's flopped at West Ham?

I wouldn't say he's flopped at West Ham.

Well he did still fail a medical here last year did he not? Which would make it very strange for us to go back in for him

ALAN PARDEW is lining up West Brom striker Peter Odemwingie as Demba Ba’s replacement.

Ba plays for Newcastle tonight for the first time since trying to seal his dream move to Chelsea.

Talks were on-going last night and Toon boss Pardew is hoping to land Odemwingie for £3million.

The Nigerian, 31, has 18 months left on his deal and wants to quit Albion.

He almost moved to the cash-rich Qatari League last summer but the Baggies were unable to strike a deal.

Albion chiefs are keen to do business now rather than see his value plummet as he nears the end of his contract.

Ba is set to play against Everton tonight — and can expect to hear some fans turn against him.

Players Inc fanzine editor Steve Wraith said: “There will be a minority who will have a go but on the whole Newcastle fans have known this situation would arise.”

Old like, but thought i'd post it anyway.

That's a bizarre link; can't see Ashley sanctioning that move seeing as he's above 30.

I wouldn't be totally against a more 'minor' signing early in the window, though (as opposed to someone like Remy, for example). We're going to need to buy another striker in the summer anyway.

"For me, it's not about being Demba Ba, or a footballer, or at Newcastle, I'm no better than anybody else." Just found this on http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/newcastle-striker-ba-chasing-big-money-move-family-3723901#.UOPpUO8gGc0

Don't know if its been reported but the 'Its not about .... Or at newcastle' part that basically says there's no chance he's staying....

Odemwinge would be a good signing if he was brought in as a back up. Always looked useful for WBA. Would be very underwhelmed if he is Ba's replacement though.

Could it be something like Ba for Remy AND Odemwinge?