NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest ItalianMagpie

£100 says a player joins us this window, up for it? ;)

Apart from Debuchy you mean. Cause he's at SJP with a pen in his hand in this very moment, it shouldn't count for the bet :lol:

Would you rather have Remy/Aubameyang, or Zaha?

I think most people here would prefer Remy and Aubameyang to Zaha..... one thing is that they can actually play upfront and out wide instead of just out wide.

I have said before that if Ba was sold we would need a versatile striker and a winger so Remy/Aubameyang and Zaha would be good but fat chance of that happening.

It definitively clears some room for a combo player when Ba left, but on the wage structure it seems he's had I can't understand why we haven't brought another one in already, so supposedly we wount be getting anything in and we'll be self-sufficient in Championship... lul.

Seems like new national team stopper Vegard Forren is on the move with an unnamed english club having an accepted offer. Newcastle been mentioned as one possible suitor.

Manchester United seem to be his most likely destination going off Google news?

He any good? Haven't heard of him at all.

Sissoko's entourage

Would not bang. Sick of entourages.

They want a January move, but the club would prefer him to see out his contract according to that article. Would be interesting to see what kind of deal we've offered (i.e. free transfer at the end of the season or a deal for a January move)..

Ain't the fastest of people, but he has excelled at national level and really been the standout performer. Knows how to pass the ball and is really aggressive in the duels. I like him alot and he was one of the reasons why Solskjaer took the title for the 2nd time.

Central defender is he? Left or right footed?

As far as Sissoko goes i would have thought clubs will try to agree a deal with him now and sign him for nothing in the summer.

I can't see anyway paying money for him knowing full well they can agree to a contract for the summer.

That is us included i don't think he is part of this window plans at least as far coming in is concerned.