NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Talking about players living in Russia always reminds me of Garry O'Connor who said he hated the comparatively cosmopolitan, modern Moscow because it was cold and there was no Sky TV - then 5 years later thought he'd give fucking Siberia a crack.

Why play in cold, blustery Newcastle when you could play in sunny, bullet-ridden Dagestan.

They all live and train in Moscow don't they? Fly in with armoured guards on match days.

UEFA/FIFA cleared them to play at home next season iirc.

Why play in cold, blustery Newcastle when you could play in sunny, bullet-ridden Dagestan.

They all live and train in Moscow don't they? Fly in with armoured guards on match days.

eto'okay :okay:

eto'okay :okay:

I assume they'll still live and train in Moscow?  They'll just have to travel 1000 miles to their home European games also.

I refuse to get my hopes up.  Fair enough we do seem to be going after some quality players but anyone can put a bid in.  Lets see who we actually land first. 

Still got a bad feeling itll be Darren fucking Bent and James Tomkins.

Don't tell me we are going to piss away the summer transfer budget on two players who weren't good enough to play for their respective teams last year, just because they are English. That will be the last straw.

Agree..will be absolutely fuming if we end up with Bent and Tompkins only..  Mackem worthy signings..

I don't see why Tomkins would come here to be 4th choice. Seems really strange.

And if we get Bent, surely it's not to play backup to Cissé. We need an actual striker in as well, Pardew knows this.

Chronicle saying we value Aubameyang at £11m and that we're not interested in either Bony or Gignac.

So who do we go for next?

If we took what those clowns said as gospel we would never sign any fker.

Guest Roger Kint

Still think Bent will come actually. Rumour refuses to fuck off.

The Ashley to sell rumour refuses to fuck off as well. It means nothing here in the real world.

Still think Bent will come actually. Rumour refuses to f*** off.

The Ashley to sell rumour refuses to f*** off as well. It means nothing here in the real world.

But bad news is concrete!

Guest Roger Kint

The Ashley to sell rumour refuses to f*** off as well. It means nothing here in the real world.

But bad news is concrete!

:thup:

Think Bent coming for 6mil is more likely than Ashely selling up for 267mil though.

And Bent coming for any period of time on our bench is less likely than Ashley getting 267m.  He'll want to know he will be playing I'd imagine, at his age and with the world cup coming up.  If he leaves Villa's bench it would be to a club who offer some assurances that he features in 'Plan A', or has he fallen so far he cant ask for that?

And Bent coming for any period of time on our bench is less likely than Ashley getting 267m.  He'll want to know he will be playing I'd imagine, at his age and with the world cup coming up.  If he leaves Villa's bench it would be to a club who offer some assurances that he features in 'Plan A', or has he fallen so far he cant ask for that?

With Pardew as our manager he would get those assurances and be part of 'Plan A'. Cisse's future is still far from clear.

Thats the worry here for me, just to be clear.  Since his name was linked, it only makes sense if we lose Cisse, so on that basis I'm against it

With Pardew as our manager he would get those assurances and be part of 'Plan A'. Cisse's future is still far from clear.

Agree. Dont like this idea

Guest Roger Kint

Think Bent coming for 6mil is more likely than Ashely selling up for 267mil though.

Being hit by lightning is more likely than winning the Euromillions, doesnt mean it will happen.

I'm against it in the main, the way we play would seriously need to alter if Bent comes in as he's limited in certain areas of the game. I'd probably take him if we got someone else in to support him but that's wishful thinking us getting 2 in.

Pardew obviously wants him here, since we first got linked it's been a daily running story.