NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/alan-pardew-mike-ashely-transfer-5769697

Pardew said: “We are the sort of club where we aren’t in that bracket where we can’t dictate a transfer.

“Sometimes we have to respond because of the position we are in.

What like nearly getting relegated and then doing f*** all about it up to now  :blackeye:

:sleepy2:

Piss off and die pardew

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/alan-pardew-mike-ashely-transfer-5769697

Pardew said: “We are the sort of club where we aren’t in that bracket where we can’t dictate a transfer.

What like nearly getting relegated and then doing f*** all about it up to now  :blackeye:

Hate it that he always makes his club feel very small-time.

Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't bare faced lying.

Reading between the lines, to me it hints there'll be no high value transfers in until we recoup some money. Reactive when receiving money etc.

“We don’t have the luxuries of Tottenham or Liverpool.

“So for us, we are poised and waiting to see what happens.

“We want to make sure we bring in one or two players who affect our first team.”

Pardew also responded to speculation that Shola Ameobi could make a move to QPR.

He said: “He’s been a good player at this football club and a great character and leader here.

“My position is clear on all players here.

“If there is a situation where it is right for the player and right for the club, we will move them on.

“In Shola’s case that isn’t where it’s at.”

:jesuswept:

Guest icemanblue

That's possibly a typo, like. :lol:

“We are the sort of club where we aren’t in that bracket where we can dictate a transfer."

Still, bit of a daft thing to say. We're not Cardiff.

“We are the sort of club where we aren’t in that bracket where we can’t dictate a transfer."

That's a double negative meaning we are a club that can dictate transfers.

I don't think he meant it to be a double negative, the daft plank. He usually saves those for the team sheet.

“We are the sort of club where we aren’t in that bracket where we can’t dictate a transfer."

I don't think he meant it to be a double negative, the daft plank. He usually saves those for the team sheet.

:lol:

:spit:

Pardew said: “We are the sort of club where we aren’t in that bracket where we can’t dictate a transfer. that doesn't make necessary transfers.

“Sometimes we have to respond because of the position we are in (Lower bottom half of the PL)

“We don’t have the luxuries impetus of Tottenham or Liverpool.

“So for us, we are poised and waiting to see what happens. We are not being pro-active despite obvious weaknesses in the squad.

“We want to make sure we bring in one or two players who affect our first team. There's no point in me saying this publicly  as Joe Kinnear has the final say on who we bring in. ”

Pardew also responded to speculation that Shola Ameobi could make a move to QPR.

He said: “He’s been a good player at this football club and a great character and leader here.

“If there is a situation where it is right for the player and right for the club, we will move them on.

“In Shola’s case that isn’t where it’s at. I believe Shola has an important and active role to play at Newcastle this season.”

“We want to make sure we bring in one or two players who affect our first team."

I.e., doing fuck all. Brilliant game plan. Designed with the least likelihood of actually bringing in players who will affect the first team.

I'm sorry but the whole "we're getting a game plan together for the last week of the window".......we've heard it all before endless times and it very rarely if ever amounts to anything. We then have Pardew saying "this is a strong squad" once signings dont come in. Talk is cheap, action is what is needed.

“We don’t have the luxuries of Tottenham or Liverpool.

“We want to make sure we bring in one or two players who affect our first team.”

“In Shola’s case that isn’t where it’s at.”

Fuck off and die you useless cockney cunt

It's like a black comedy is this:

I was scratching my head about the meeting they had at the start of pre season. I thought to myself "shouldn't they have sorted out who they want to buy this summer before the window opened."

Yet here we are 2 weeks left and we still haven't worked it out.

We are clearly being strung along here.

Guest Phil K

To be honest I'm fed up with petulant Frenchmen playing for us

We should be after Brits. Sinclair was allowed to go without a challenge to WBA - why ?

France is a dried up bed of greedy players agents and Club Presidents.

Pretty much why we stopped buying English