NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 1m

Pardew says #Nufc still after "another striker" and "flair player." "We're looking at helping Papiss a bit more with service he's getting."

http://replygif.net/i/242.gif

About a 100 hours left to make it happen Alan....

Good news, that. Addressing a problem area and all that. LET THE NEGATIVITY BEGIN!

It'd be great news if it wasn't utter bullshit, like everything else he says. You used to be a lot more balanced in your calling out of people chatting bollocks on here, I much preferred that. Now you do it endlessly to people who are negative for good reason. You've jumped the shark. You're turboshit.

Hope the 'flair player' is a winger.

Don't think it matters, if we can get creativity on the pitch anywhere its good news.

I think we have players who are capable of being creative, but don't have defined, unarguable positions - so end up being played incorrectly. A winger would be a winger and he couldn't dick around with them too much or restrain their ability.

Guest icemanblue

Good news, that. Addressing a problem area and all that. LET THE NEGATIVITY BEGIN!

It'd be great news if it wasn't utter bullshit, like everything else he says. You used to be a lot more balanced in your calling out of people chatting bollocks on here, I much preferred that. Now you do it endlessly to people who are negative for good reason. You've jumped the shark. You're turboshit.

It might be utter bullshit, it might not. We haven't got long to wait and find out.

I wasn't calling anyone out there, though. More just humouring myself on a quiet day. I will still deliver, I promise you that. I can see the fin, but I'm not in the mood for jumping.

Guest icemanblue

:lol: You're strange, like.

Thanks. You are painfully cool.

It might be utter bullshit, it might not. We haven't got long to wait and find out.

I wasn't calling anyone out there, though. More just humouring myself on a quiet day. I will still deliver, I promise you that. I can see the fin, but I'm not in the mood for jumping.

Correct, but by now we've got a pretty hefty sample of data that tells us with some certainty that Alan Pardew's words are absolutely worthless.

And you've jumped already Fonzie, there's no coming back.