NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Would love to see Sakho here, it's an ideal opportunity to sign a world class young player, there's no reason why he can't be a starter for us for the next 9 or 10 years.

Assuming we get Debuchy, we could accommodate 3 first choice CB's (until Taylor gets his token injury) as we would have some quality attack-minded full/wing backs.

Krul

Taylor Coloccini Sakho

Debuchy                        Santon

Tiote

Ben Arfa        Cabaye

Cisse  Ba

We not fucking wigan man!

Would love to see Sakho here, it's an ideal opportunity to sign a world class young player, there's no reason why he can't be a starter for us for the next 9 or 10 years.

Assuming we get Debuchy, we could accommodate 3 first choice CB's (until Taylor gets his token injury) as we would have some quality attack-minded full/wing backs.

Krul

Taylor Coloccini Sakho

Tiote

Ben Arfa        Cabaye

Cisse  Ba

:yao:

Guest bimpy474

Heres mine.

Krul

Colo

Debby                                          Santon

Tiote          Bigi

Cabs

Benny          Ba        Cisse        New Cunt

Subs, loads of cunts who cost £8m plus.

Krul

Taylor Coloccini Sakho

Tiote

Ben Arfa        Cabaye

Cisse  Ba

We not f***ing wigan man!

Wigan played some brilliant fluid football at the tail end of last season, no shame in playing like that.

Guest bimpy474

Krul

Taylor Coloccini Sakho

Tiote

Ben Arfa        Cabaye

Cisse  Ba

Wigan played some brilliant fluid football at the tail end of last season, no shame in playing like that.

Wigan played 3-4-3 though, not that formy posted, like 3-4-3 myself but not a chance in hell Pards will play it.

Krul

Taylor Coloccini Sakho

Tiote

Ben Arfa        Cabaye

Cisse  Ba

Wigan played 3-4-3 though, not that formy posted, like 3-4-3 myself but not a chance in hell Pards will play it.

He's tried 5 at the back before, was pretty calamitous as the players didn't suit it, but he's open to experimenting with formations.

Guest bimpy474

Krul

Taylor Coloccini Sakho

Tiote

Ben Arfa        Cabaye

Cisse  Ba

He's tried 5 at the back before, was pretty calamitous as the players didn't suit it, but he's open to experimenting with formations.

He is open to different tactics but if we sign Debuchy along with a centre half, i would say 3 at the back wont be one of them, i like 3-4-3 as its attacking (if played the Wigan way) but 5-3-2 is too defensive (Liverpool when they used it) imo.

4-3-3 is looking our way forward with the players we are looking to sign and the ones we have.

Krul

Taylor Coloccini Sakho

Tiote

Ben Arfa        Cabaye

Cisse  Ba

He is open to different tactics but if we sign Debuchy along with a centre half, i would say 3 at the back wont be one of them, i like 3-4-3 as its attacking (if played the Wigan way) but 5-3-2 is too defensive (Liverpool when they used it) imo.

4-3-3 is looking our way forward with the players we are looking to sign and the ones we have.

5-3-2 can be attacking if the defenders are given license to push forward, it's perhaps a little too defensive with Tiote there though.

It is a pretty FM formation, but I'm happy with us completely reshaping the team to accommodate a player of Sakho's quality.

I'm a big fan of the 4-3-3, but we need to retain the ability to mix things up when that doesn't work.

Guest bimpy474

Krul

Taylor Coloccini Sakho

Tiote

Ben Arfa        Cabaye

Cisse  Ba

5-3-2 can be attacking if the defenders are given license to push forward, it's perhaps a little too defensive with Tiote there though.

It is a pretty FM formation, but I'm happy with us completely reshaping the team to accommodate a player of Sakho's quality.

I'm a big fan of the 4-3-3, but we need to retain the ability to mix things up when that doesn't work.

I'm happy with any formation that keeps the ball but is attacking and not like Swansea's which bored my piss blue, ping pong centre halfs to holding player is as boring as feck.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Carver said in a recent interview that basically noone will know about our transfers before they are done!

Guardian website has interview

Carver said in a recent interview that basically noone will know about our transfers before they are done!

Guardian website has interview

link? Also almost everyone knows about our two signing so far this season before it happen so it is BS.

All he means is they don't go around telling the press exactly who they want etc etc, they can't avoid other club doing so but clearly quite a lot of premier league clubs basically talk nonstop to press

Guest sicko2ndbest

All he means is they don't go around telling the press exactly who they want etc etc, they can't avoid other club doing so but clearly quite a lot of premier league clubs basically talk nonstop to press

I believe they have used Affidavits in the past?

I believe they have used Affidavits in the past?

We're signing Affi Davits? A signing!!!  :bounce:

Is he any good? Edgar's brother?