NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest WashyGeordie

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

AP press conference: "No immediate signings in next week but a body could come in in next 14 days" #nufc

Could. 14 days.  :tumbleweed:

What's his sauce? :shifty:

restless as f***, something has to happen soon.

:lol:

Relax, season is 6 weeks away, window closing is even further.

Yeah i know :) But im working tonight and the activity at this forum is quite low right now so i don't have much to do.

So that makes me restless

If Lille called us up tomorrow (or faxed!) and asked "Would you like to compromise on Debuchy? We'll accept £6m" I don't think we'll say no just because Pardew said we're not bringing in anyone in for two weeks. A lot can happen in a day.

If Lille called us up tomorrow (or faxed!) and asked "Would you like to compromise on Debuchy? We'll accept £6m" I don't think we'll say no just because Pardew said we're not bringing in anyone in for two weeks. A lot can happen in a day.

I'll tell you what, he'd go down in my estimation. No man should go back on his word like that.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

AP press conference: "No immediate signings in next week but a body could come in in next 14 days" #nufc

Could. 14 days.  :tumbleweed:

Pardew starting his summer "I don't know" cliché game. Last summer was hell for this kind of thing.

Guest Emerson Sheik

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

It all depends on the situation. If one of our top targets becomes available tomorrow, we will make a bid for him, discuss a contract and arrange the transfer.

But reading between the lines, we are probably not in advanced talk with anyone and a signing in the next 1-2 weeks seems unlikely.