NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest BooBoo

Dear me you'd think I'd face fucked Dave not just posted a few lines and a link from google news.

Just yanking ya chain yer big daft sod.

Dear me you'd think I'd face fucked Dave not just posted a few lines and a link from google news.

Just yanking ya chain yer big daft sod.

I know lol am not biting man.. but see Daves interest in being face fkd

:D

Guest BooBoo

Heres a scary thought though.. we gave Sol a contract

I think after that Ashley put the blockade up against signing fat unfit disinterested has beens.

Heres a scary thought though.. we gave Sol a contract

I think after that Ashley put the blockade up against signing fat unfit disinterested has beens.

What about our Andy Carroll bid? *rimshot

Sick of this window. All the transfer stories that we are concerned with are incredibly complicated  and will probably drag on until the end of the window when the yearly emotional rollercoaster will leave us all scarred and exhausted. Still I wish it was August 31st so we wouldn't have to put up with this...

Debuchy - we're playing hard ball and they are looking for a replacement. For two months this has been the case.

Douglas - has 384 different agents and wants a citizenship. We rule him out once a week and then we're back in for him, waiting on different dates.

Carroll - History of the deal makes the whole proces very fragile and sensitive, we're holding out for a price that's never going to work.

Anita - we bid two sandwiches and a milkshake and they want £8m. Still interested but valuation is miles apart.

I still think we'll land some of these players, but the proceses is excruciating.

Sick of this window. All the transfer stories that we are concerned with are incredibly complicated  and will probably drag on until the end of the window when the yearly emotional rollercoaster will leave us all scarred and exhausted. Still I wish it was August 31st so we wouldn't have to put up with this...

Debuchy - we're playing hard ball and they are looking for a replacement. For two months this has been the case.

Douglas - has 384 different agents and wants a citizenship. We rule him out once a week and then we're back in for him, waiting on different dates.

Carroll - History of the deal makes the whole proces very fragile and sensitive, we're holding out for a price that's never going to work.

Anita - we bid two sandwiches and a milk shake and they want £8m. Still interested but valuation is miles apart.

I still think we'll land some of these players, but the proceses is excruciating.

:spit: