NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Just get Mbiwa in already, we'd be semi-covered on the backline, just missing Belhanda and a striker like Guidetti!

Obviously already lost out on Verthongen, time to get them knickers on FATTY!

Just get Mbiwa in already, we'd be semi-covered on the backline, just missing Belhanda and a striker like Guidetti!

Obviously already lost out on Verthongen, time to get them knickers on FATTY!

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/demotivational-posters-imagination.jpg

Cissokho eager to leave Lyon

News Date: 8th August 2012    View Comments: (0)

Aly Cissokho wants to move to Italy or England

Aly Cissokho would be open to a move from Lyon this summer, with England or Italy his preferred destination, his agent has said. France international Cissokho has been linked with number of clubs in England, including Manchester United, Tottenham, Sunderland and Newcastle, as well as Inter Milan and Napoli in Serie A - but the €11 million being demanded by his club could be a stumbling block.

Speaking to France Football, his brother and agent Mamadou Cissokho said: "The preference would be to depart. Aly wishes to discover a new challenge. If he has to stay he will, and he will do his job - but if there is an opportunity, he will seize it."

Cissokho joined Lyon from FC Porto for a reported €15 million in July 2009 after a potential transfer to AC Milan fell through. Now deemed surplus to requirements at the Stade Gerland, and having been criticised publicly by the Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas, the full-back is hoping the club will lower their asking price.

"The priority is England or Italy. However, there have been no concrete offers as yet, even though Lyon are keen to sell," Mamadou Cissokho added.

"Aulas made a show in the press and now he has to take his words into consideration and be sensible about a fee. If he doesn't want the player, he has to let him leave for the right price. €11 million for a full-back is impossible nowadays."

http://www.businessghana.com/portal/sports/news.php?op=getNews&id=31339&news_cat_id=3

Its very frusraiting when we are being linked with some real quality players, ones we know we need and who will really strengthen our squad. Yet the club seem willing to let it rumble on and on in the hope of getting these players as cheap as possible, I get it yeah but that is all fine and dandy when there are months left to play thee games. However now  so much time passes and that tactic has not worked then its time to pay up and get these players signed.

Its very frusraiting when we are being linked with some real quality players, ones we know we need and who will really strengthen our squad. Yet the club seem willing to let it rumble on and on in the hope of getting these players as cheap as possible, I get it yeah but that is all fine and dandy when there are months left to play thee games. However now  so much time passes and that tactic has not worked then its time to pay up and get these players signed.

Ashley would rather miss out on a filling a priority position than pay over the odds, as we've seen with the striker search last summer and the centre back search last January. He will not change his MO now, especially as he's gambled and came out trumps before.

Ashley would rather miss out on a filling a priority position than pay over the odds, as we've seen with the striker search last summer and the centre back search last January. He will not change his MO now, especially as he's gambled and came out trumps before.

You are spot on and its just more fuel to the frustration, as in some cases the fee wanted is not over the odds, its just he won't buy unless he see's it as him winning, a little victory to give himself a semi.

Guest Howaythetoon

Obertan is one of the worst players I've seen in our colours for me and selling him would almost be like a new signing.

Obertan is one of the worst players I've seen in our colours for me and selling him would almost be like a new signing.

not been going very long eh son ? he wouldn't even get on the bench of our worst squad.