NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Colin Young @cyoungdailymail

Pardew `You've to pay respect to Mike. We had a couple of phonecalls & could've cashed in but he didn't. I thank him & our fans should too'

10:41 PM - 30 Aug 12

Ugh.

'You have to pay a lot of respect to Mike, we've had a couple of phone calls during the window and we could have cashed in on a couple of our players but he didn't and I thank him for that and our fans should thank him too.'

I'm finished caring what he thinks about anything now. Utterly spineless.

Keegan would vomit reading that and so should we.

it has been an utterly shite window.  Anita looks a good acquisition and the 3 young uns look good. But selling Best and not replacing and again ignoring the gap we have at centre back is crazy (not to mention looking in the mouth of the Debuchy gifthorse).  Big opportunity missed and I feel like I've imbibed a whole pack of Deflatine

to be fair all im clinging on to now is the hope that at the very least we don't sell anybody.

"“I would say that bad news is losing a player, especially one of our top players and I do believe we are pretty strong in terms of that not happening.

“We are in a situation wherein we can hold off any offers that come our way.

“But if we get players in then great. I do need a couple of players, maybe three."

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/08/05/alan-pardew-still-hoping-for-his-top-targets-79310-31551846/#.UB4xOsVUEgo.twitter

Why is everyone worrying? :yao:

Find it irritating that Pardew is always telling us we have to be grateful to Ashley.  Does any other manager constantly tell their supporters to be grateful to their owner?  It just makes Ashley sound like some immature egocentric who has to be told how much he is loved all the time.  If we are nice to him then he might be nice back. 

Pardew `You've to pay respect to Mike. We had a couple of phonecalls & could've cashed in but he didn't. I thank him & our fans should too'

Ugh.

'You have to pay a lot of respect to Mike, we've had a couple of phone calls during the window and we could have cashed in on a couple of our players but he didn't and I thank him for that and our fans should thank him too.'

Keegan would have vomited and then resigned. Which would have helped a great deal.

Ugh.

Keegan would have vomited and then resigned. Which would have helped a great deal.

He won the court case, proving he was right to do what he did.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2196080/Newcastle-seek-defensive-cover-Ryan-Taylor-injury-blow.html

Ryan Taylor's injury will make me think about whether we need another defender and I am hoping that is not that case and we have a good enough squad.

Oh come on! ;D I dunno what to say anymore, Pardew has gone into overdrive with these sort of quotes.

Van der Wiel joins PSG for €5m.

Great price for him.

That's 2 we've missed out on in Clyne and Van der Wiel, both of whom I reckon we could have convinced to come.

Honestly no idea why we didn't go for clyne, how much was he 5 mill ? Bargain for him I think. Thought Zaha would leave Palace and if 4 mill is true for reading, thats another bargain

Great price for him.

That's 2 we've missed out on in Clyne and Van der Wiel, both of whom I reckon we could have convinced to come.

Honestly no idea why we didn't go for clyne, how much was he 5 mill ? Bargain for him I think. Thought Zaha would leave Palace and if 4 mill is true for reading, thats another bargain

Think Clyne was free? Not sure. Either way it's a bit of a joke.

Great price for him.

Think Clyne was free? Not sure. Either way it's a bit of a joke.

If so then fuck me what were we playing at, young, English and decent

Guest Wally_McFool

Ugh.

Ahhh, another "we should be grateful" piece of propaganda! :D

Not a rumour as such but Sturridge is apparently allowed to leave Chelsea on loan.

I reckon he'd be perfect for us.

That's all

Not as good as Ba, Cisse, or Ben Arfa... therefore it would never happen.

But a shit load better than Obertan, Campbell and both Ameobis so it should happen

Not a rumour as such but Sturridge is apparently allowed to leave Chelsea on loan.

I reckon he'd be perfect for us.

That's all

Not as good as Ba, Cisse, or Ben Arfa... therefore it would never happen.

But a s*** load better than Obertan, Campbell and both Ameobis so it should happen

Better than Campbell  :yao: