NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Would anyone take Gomis?

i would prefer another type coz i want us to play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. same same. point is he cant play next to cisse imo. If he comes in as back up for cisse and we get a LW/attacker with pace and goalscoring record then fine.

have not seem him for some time though.

Would anyone take Gomis?

i would prefer another type coz i want us to play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. same same. point is he cant play next to cisse imo. If he comes in as back up for cisse and we get a LW/attacker with pace and goalscoring record then fine.

think we really need to consider if we should be signing the types of player we all want or the types of player that pardew can work with

i have a suspicion that signing the former will be our death note

awful times. i dont like this window at all. We are really paying now for not doing our business in the summer.

Key players like cabaye and arfa seems to think we are lacking ambition and will leave in the summer if nothing changes this window and the next....cant blame them. Also when thinking of the childish/retarded/negative tactics and style pardew is using. they might find it hard to perform their best when the ball is hoofed over their heads....when they should dictate the games.

Also colo is asking to leave + rumours about santon & krul to AC Milan....rumours i know but unsettling....a huge club will be interesting for our players who might cant see us improving like they hoped.

Positive thing is it seems like pardew know its now or never and i think key players like cabaye and arfa is starting to demand improvement (good thing)....but it might be too late to save, keep and evolve what we started last season.

Interesting  and nerve wrecking weeks to come :undecided:

Would anyone take Gomis?

think we really need to consider if we should be signing the types of player we all want or the types of player that pardew can work with

if we do as you suggest we will not develop and key players will leave in the summer! 100% sure of that!

Would anyone take Gomis?

if we do as you suggest we will not develop and key players will leave in the summer! 100% sure of that!

we're not developing anyway, i think we'll lose more key players when we're relegated after trying to get technically proficient dwarves to play like the wimbledon FA cup winning team

know what you're saying but the football was awful, awful at times last season and players were happy 'cause they were winning

Would anyone take Gomis?

we're not developing anyway, i think we'll lose more key players when we're relegated after trying to get technically proficient dwarves to play like the wimbledon FA cup winning team

know what you're saying but the football was awful, awful at times last season and players were happy 'cause they were winning

well maybe the first step in the right direction would be to let pardew go :)

Weird window.

Could still end up being a really good one, but could also end in disaster.

Teetering between the two at the minute.

Yeah potential to be a great window but I think most fans lack faith that it will be, urgency is needed but I think excuses are being readied, I think a lot would welcome a good old panic buy at this stage.

Would anyone take Gomis?

oh well yeah but that's looking like the least likely of all the options at the moment isn't it, i was approaching it from the assumption that they'll never sack him, which i really believe

Would anyone take Gomis?

oh well yeah but that's looking like the least likely of all the options at the moment isn't it, i was approaching it from the assumption that they'll never sack him, which i really believe

I agree, but then Ashley might have to reconsider buying players for resale value and tell Carr to look for players that will suit Pardew rather than technical wizardry.

I don't really want Gomis, but not sure if I wouldn't take him on just as this team is seriously lacking depth. I'm also thinking he will do better than Ameobi, decent finisher. But where is the Gameiro rumour?!! :(

I think Gomis would really suit this league, seems to have power, a good strike and likes to get in amongst it. Seems to have a decent positional sense too.

There's a more to him, than being used as a battering ram.  Would still be wasted, to an extent under Pardew.

If Pardzilla is going nowhere, i still wouldn't be indifferent to the idea of selling Cisse, and going with a twin towers set-up (in a 442) with a pair of K.Jones types used to soften-up the centrehalves.

I think Gomis would really suit this league, seems to have power, a good strike and likes to get in amongst it. Seems to have a decent positional sense too.

There's a more to him, than being used as a battering ram.  Would still be wasted, to an extent under Pardew.

If Pardzilla is going nowhere, i still wouldn't be indifferent to the idea of selling Cisse, and going with a twin towers set-up (in a 442) with a pair of K.Jones types used to soften-up the centrehalves.

Pardzilla :lol:

Weird window.

Teetering between the two at the minute

Definitely. It really is a pivotal month in our survival really. Win on sat, confidence builds further and things look al lot rosier heading towards a crippled Villa. Couple of signings coming in would just go to cement things nicely too. A loss on sat and no success in the transfer market and we really are staring down the barrel of a gun.

Would anyone take Gomis?

im all with you. But actually it should be the first step. But probably not this moment in time.

Weird window.

Teetering between the two at the minute

Definitely. It really is a pivotal month in our survival really. Win on sat, confidence builds further and things look al lot rosier heading towards a crippled Villa. Couple of signings coming in would just go to cement things nicely too. A loss on sat and no success in the transfer market and we really are staring down the barrel of a gun.

This...

Swedish international potential successor Douglas at FC Twente

Should Douglas this transfer still leave at FC Twente, then the Tukkers his successor already in the picture. Pontus Jansson, 21-year-old defender actively Malmö FF is the name.

because Douglas again of attention of Newcastle United Twente Jansson studied recently. The Swedish International reported that self Twente is the only club that the transfer fee, of around 2 million, willing and able to pay. Furthermore, because the Italian club Cagliari, Parma and Torino interest in Jansson. Would Twente see money for Douglas, it will have to sell him this transfer window. The contract shall run from the defender at the end of this season. An interim sales thus belongs to the possibilities.

http://soccer4u.nl/nieuws/10781/Zweeds-international-mogelijke-opvolger-Douglas-bij-FC-Twent

Swedish international potential successor Douglas at FC Twente

Should Douglas this transfer still leave at FC Twente, then the Tukkers his successor already in the picture. Pontus Jansson, 21-year-old defender actively Malmö FF is the name.

because Douglas again of attention of Newcastle United Twente Jansson studied recently. The Swedish International reported that self Twente is the only club that the transfer fee, of around 2 million, willing and able to pay. Furthermore, because the Italian club Cagliari, Parma and Torino interest in Jansson. Would Twente see money for Douglas, it will have to sell him this transfer window. The contract shall run from the defender at the end of this season. An interim sales thus belongs to the possibilities.

http://soccer4u.nl/nieuws/10781/Zweeds-international-mogelijke-opvolger-Douglas-bij-FC-Twent

Would take him for sure.

The reported interest in Douglas is good news and bad news. Good that we're interested, bad in that eventually we seem to sign our first choice targets only. Makes me nervous that after the Remy failure we might not pursue another striker seriously this window.