NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

This window :lol: ffs

Think I'm going to hide under a rock for the next 3 weeks

I've just accepted that they will not do enough yet again.

Even if we do get some quality in, then we have the bigger issue of a manager that hasn't looked like improving our style of play in any way shape or form.

Even if we do get some quality in, then we have the bigger issue of a manager that hasn't looked like improving our style of play in any way shape or form.

Steady on mr radical. One thing at a time.

Call The Samaritans, you have so much to live for.

Call The Samaritans, you have so much to live for.

:lol:

I'm trying to use reverse psychology on myself, as optimism has only resulted in a big shit being laid on my transfer platter.

Out of all the names linked, if Aubameyang is staying then my personal preference is Siem De Jong tbh.

Gouffran is a very meh link and Gomis is a target man and i want to stay as far away from long ball as humanly possible.

De Jong is a good player, great movement too.

Out of all the names linked, if Aubameyang is staying then my personal preference is Siem De Jong tbh.

Gouffran is a very meh link and Gomis is a target man and i want to stay as far away from long ball as humanly possible.

Just watched his YouTube highlights and he certainly knows where the goal is (Siem de Jong)

Would be delighted if he signed

Just watched his YouTube highlights and he certainly knows where the goal is (Siem de Jong)

Would be delighted if he signed

You'd hope so then again search his name and the first page is videos for his open goal miss against vasco :lol:

He can, but from what I've seen off him I think he's better in the #10 role.

Since we're suddenly being linked back to earlier targets, why aren't there any talks about Gameiro? Not that he can wing it, but still decent and I think a better finisher than Auben. Might not be AS quick as him, but if you can actually finish when you get to the goal it's a bigass plus. Auben kinda reminds of Walcott in his early days, shots flying everywhere.

Another thing I still don't understand is why we're so glued to France and L1, I'm fully aware of the good name we have and whatnot, but are we targeting players to improve us or only because we have a name there? It's just as Wenger stated earlier, the Germans and Spaniards are much better in the youth divisions atm. And there are shitloads of players to pick from if we look to Bundesliga and Liga BBVA. Ridic that we ain't linked with some.

Oh, and if we're first breaking bank as alot of links states, where is the link to Belhanda?!!!

Can de Jong play upfront?

Think he could, but would be better in the number 10 role

Basically sums him up, his style is a lot like Rooney's he can be the lone striker but honestly is best behind the main striker threading passes through to the main striker and has very good off the ball movement.

Not sure if the link to him is legit or not but out of all the names left i think i'd prefer him out of the lot.

Although he's not the player Pardew described when he talked about power, pace and threat from corners.

Can de Jong play upfront?

Think he could, but would be better in the number 10 role

Basically sums him up, his style is a lot like Rooney's he can be the lone striker but honestly is best behind the main striker threading passes through to the main striker and has very good off the ball movement.

Not sure if the link to him is legit or not but out of all the names left i think i'd prefer him out of the lot.

Although he's not the player Pardew described when he talked about power, pace and threat from corners.

Is there actually anyone that can do that job? And what is it really Pards want, I'm still not sure. I'm actually thinking he wants to play a flat 442 and keep HBA at bay on the wing, which is kinda ludacris imo.

We better actually focus on places where we need to strengthen instead of places where we actually have backup.

It's mentioned that we're looking for 3-4 players in, which can strengthen from the get-go.

Should def. be a winger, a central midfielder (box-2-box) and high quality CB. WTF are we supposed to do with another wingback in this window? RETARDED!!!

He can, but from what I've seen off him I think he's better in the #10 role.

Since we're suddenly being linked back to earlier targets, why aren't there any talks about Gameiro? Not that he can wing it, but still decent and I think a better finisher than Auben. Might not be AS quick as him, but if you can actually finish when you get to the goal it's a bigass plus. Auben kinda reminds of Walcott in his early days, shots flying everywhere.

Another thing I still don't understand is why we're so glued to France and L1, I'm fully aware of the good name we have and whatnot, but are we targeting players to improve us or only because we have a name there? It's just as Wenger stated earlier, the Germans and Spaniards are much better in the youth divisions atm. And there are shitloads of players to pick from if we look to Bundesliga and Liga BBVA. Ridic that we ain't linked with some.

Oh, and if we're first breaking bank as alot of links states, where is the link to Belhanda?!!!

Carr scouts mainly in France and Holland iirc. Agree with you though, Germany and Spain have a lot to offer, shame we aren't making more inroads there.

Still baffles me why we haven't targeted South America for some youth players, given the state of the game out there financially, surely a couple of cheap punts would be worth a gamble.

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

Hard to see Aubameyang to Newcastle this winter. The player wants to stay at Saint-Etienne and now a mythical final in Stade de France #NUFC

Siem De Jong or bust then

If we got

De Jong

Sissoko

Centre Half

LB Cover

Think that would be enough to stay up.