NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Newcastle United keeping tabs on Ajax's skipper - #NUFC News - Newcastle United from @EveningChron chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-unit… via @AddThis

Can't see it happening, too many clubs going for him. If we get him it'll be the biggest sign of intent I've seen this club make.

You must have missed us breaking the world transfer record :thup:

Guest palnese

As if we broke the world transfer record, man. :lol:

Shearer?

british wasn't it?

On 30 July 1996, for a world transfer record-breaking £15 million Shearer joined his hometown club

From wiki.

Shearer?

british wasn't it? 

Nah, was the world one until Ronaldo went to Barca.

And then Denilson broke it going to Betis :lol: Denilson what a man.

Newcastle United keeping tabs on Ajax's skipper - #NUFC News - Newcastle United from @EveningChron chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-unit… via @AddThis

Would be nice, but iam sold on Mbwia and helluva more likely considering his rep and price tag and his style compliments Colo better than Vertonghen tbh.

Infact Vertonghen smacks of someone considering style and price who would be a Colo replacement than a Colo partner.

Would be nice, but iam sold on Mbwia and helluva more likely considering his rep and price tag and his style compliments Colo better than Vertonghen tbh.

Infact Vertonghen smacks of someone considering style and price who would be a Colo replacement than a Colo partner.

Like i said earlier in this thread there is very little chance of Vertonghen coming here unless we finish top 4... He's said himself he's looking for CL and the dutch correspondant on TS politely disimissed him coming here for that very reason...

Shearer?

british wasn't it? 

Nah, was the world one until Ronaldo went to Barca.

And then Denilson broke it going to Betis :lol: Denilson what a man.

fuggin depressing how i doubt myself now...i knew it was the world record at the time but 'cause someone else questioned it so did i...my memory is shot to fuck man :(

Can't see it happening, too many clubs going for him. If we get him it'll be the biggest sign of intent I've seen this club make.

Vertonghen would have been considered a normal signing in the days of Keegan tbh

Guest VaVaVoom

This Vertonghen thing must only be an option if Coloccini doesnt sign a new deal and the fact we keep hearing about it is worrying as it would suggest Colo isnt going to sign a new deal.

Should Colo sign a new deal i cant see us getting Vertonghen, i mean the guy would want to be a 1st team regular and as much as i would love him and Colo at the back i just cant see Saylor being happy being 3rd choice.

Guest VaVaVoom

Sell Taylor then.

Really? I rate him. Of course Vertonghen is by far superior i just dont see it happening unless Colo leaves.

Should we get into europe i cant see Colo going, if he does though i can see Jonas going too.

From the chronicle

Reports in France say that the attacking midfielder will be recruited in time for next term, in a deal similar to the one that brough Mehdi Abeid to Tyneside.

What, by giving him a contract lee? Dont think that is specific to medhi abeid.