NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest reefatoon

Even if it is true and we are linked, why we looking to shore up that midfield even more!  Lets go all out for 0 - 0 draws next season, I for one cannot fucking wait!

Guest hatem garrincha

Matuidi is class and there's no way PSG would even contain selling him. What a ridiculous link.

Even though PSG are ridiculously wealthy, I bet we'd be competitive in wages because of the stupidly high taxes in France. I bet he's one of those guys who didn't have enough leverage to sign a 'net wage' contract, too. It could just be agent ploy to get better wages but PSG may feel that they can't justify the increased wages for him given the already substantial wages they're dishing out plus the higher taxes. Who knows.

If Matuidi has to come in England, for "wages" adn "taxes" it'd be for a top 4 club.

Even if it is true and we are linked, why we looking to shore up that midfield even more!  Lets go all out for 0 - 0 draws next season, I for one cannot f***ing wait!

Might be getting rid of one or two?

Don't think we'll sign any one of note.

Not even Alex Song?

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lka3ob1J5i1qdaaw6o1_500.gif#laughing%20puppets%20gif

Not even Alex Song?

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lka3ob1J5i1qdaaw6o1_500.gif#laughing%20puppets%20gif

Or Quintin ForTUNE

I think we'll buy a forward (whether they're 'of note' i won't know) and we'll try and get another CB if Colo goes. Also think we'll try and replace Cabaye if he goes but it might just be someone cheap. Maybe N'Zonzi.....he's tall enough if nowt else :lol:

I think we'll sign 3/4 players, just because Pardew seems to have played the "lack of backing" card so well the club seem to believe it. I think we'll see a striker, a winger and a defender come in, possibly more if we sell someone.

Yep, then he can blow his own trumpet.

I think Matuidi captained PSG on a number of occasions this season, absolute pisstake in other words. Also, not at all what we need however good he is (because he is brilliant).

I think we'll bid for Ashley Williams, Andy Carroll, Andreas Weimann, Aubameyang and Gameiro.

I think we'll sign 3/4 players, just because Pardew seems to have played the "lack of backing" card so well the club seem to believe it. I think we'll see a striker, a winger and a defender come in, possibly more if we sell someone.

Wayne Bridge, Carlton Cole, Nicky Shorey, and Clint Hill. Get it done.

Makes sense from a positional POV. We do need another hard-tackling DM to join Jonas and Tiote in central midfield.

We do need another DM IMO if we are going 4-3-3.

Tiote isn't good enough and Pardew doesn't seem to trust Anita.

But there is no chance of Matuidi what so ever.... More chance of me moving out to Miami and getting a mansion in south beach tbh.

Guest bimpy474

We dont need a tough tackling anything, you simply aren't allowed to tackle anymore. Get a player in who's comfortable on the ball, and when needed can put his foot in. A Huddlestone type imo.