NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Forty Five

That article will have been written from Pardew's press conference comments yesterday.  Absolute nothing bullshit article as per usual.

'City live in a different world to us'

No s***. What's the f***ing point man? Such a pitifully lazy argument.

I dont know any newcastle fans that think we can compete or buy players from the same pool as man city.

Shameful lazy bollocks. :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Are there four other words in English less likely to inspire confidence than "Joe's on the case" ?

"Joe is now manager"

It's boring as fuck, I get sick of seeing it churned up all the time to dampen expectation.

I can´t beleive all the whining actually.

OK, we need another striker, lets see what happens there. Worst case is that we will have to do with Cisse, Remy and  hmm Shola until january. Its doable but not a good situation. They have more than 2 weeks to sort something out so lets hope..

Transferwise we made 5 signings in january. If we had made 2 in january and 3 this summer people would be very satisfied with the summer activities. Thats the perspective we need now. Bringing these players in january and letting them get a half season in the PL before this seasons starts can only be a good thing.

Tiote, Cabaye, Jonas and Cisse underperformed last season. Are they finished as players? Just the season before they all showed class. This season they will be wanting to prove they are still quality.

Ben Arfa, Krul, Taylor were injured for a lot of last season. They are now all fit and will add quality.

Some development players like Dummet are starting to look good, lets hope more of them can follow his example.

We have a rested good balanced squad. One striker away from one of the best squads in many many years.

Lets just not talk about Pardew, Kinnear and Ashley.. ;)

We might have made 5 signings in January but we still don't have a genuine left winger or a striker who can play as a target man. At best we will be hoping that Pardew can fashion some sort of shape and flow from the players he's got here, something he was painfully short of last season.

"but we go out to win every game though".....utter bollocks.  What's the point of even getting on the bus with this shit-stain supposedly 'leading' us and inspiring the players.

OK, we need another striker, lets see what happens there. Worst case is that we will have to do with Cisse, Remy and  hmm Shola until january. Its doable but not a good situation. They have more than 2 weeks to sort something out so lets hope..

Transferwise we made 5 signings in january. If we had made 2 in january and 3 this summer people would be very satisfied with the summer activities. Thats the perspective we need now. Bringing these players in january and letting them get a half season in the PL before this seasons starts can only be a good thing.

Tiote, Cabaye, Jonas and Cisse underperformed last season. Are they finished as players? Just the season before they all showed class. This season they will be wanting to prove they are still quality.

Ben Arfa, Krul, Taylor were injured for a lot of last season. They are now all fit and will add quality.

Some development players like Dummet are starting to look good, lets hope more of them can follow his example.

We have a rested good balanced squad. One striker away from one of the best squads in many many years.

The 5 January signings were the signings we should have made LAST summer, not this one.

Guest chopey

If City live in a different world to us then how come our season tickets and shirts cost more than theirs, Pardew puts us down and makes us smaller than we are to take the pressure off his poor managment

City may be in a different world to us, but we should be in a different world to Norwich, Swansea and Cardiff. They're getting players in and spending money, we're not.

Guest Roger Kint

City may be in a different world to us, but we should be in a different world to Norwich, Swansea and Cardiff. They're getting players in and spending money, we're not.

They also live in a different world to us, our world is run by a tight fisted arsehole theirs isnt.

They also live in a different world to us, our world is run by a tight fisted arsehole theirs isnt.

:lol: well put!

Actually saw some of a Norwich friendly when out in Portugal a fair few weeks ago. Didn't know it was Norwich at first and i thought the team had good movement, nice range of passing and imagination. Bastards.

Guess the point is they did look in a different world to us, actually!

Anyway, hopefully they'll collapse under the weight of my expectation and we'll finish comfortably above them!!!

Down to 1 new player now, and the we have good players already talk. End of this month, it will be well we tried, agents are cunts, clubs charging to much, nobody we wanted really, at least we have a fully fit Ben Arfa and Remy (Although I am looking forward to this bit - unless he's banged up).

This club drains any love of football I have, I have honestly loved pre-season and not watching football.

You're wrong on so many levels, I can't even be bothered to get into it! (Unless you're trolling)

I don't understand all the hysteria either.

Look at the squad- we've got an excellent goalkeeper, in colo the best cb since woodgate or arguably ever in modern times, 4 senior cb's, 2 international attacking fullbacks, 2 young fb's, 4 international central midfielders, one being linked to the best/richest clubs in Europe, Ben arfa who'd pretty much get in most teams in the prem and champions league and cisse who is a pure goal scorer. Remy has good very good at qpr in this league and hopefully continues for us. We'r one striker and some decent tactics away from having the best group of players we've had in years!

Yeh pardew has a lot to prove, along with tiote etc but its a new season, all get a clean slate and see what happens

I understand the frustrations going around. The whole Kinnear thing, come on! Mike Ashley is pissing all over the supporters with that s***. Pardews tactics are horrible. This is where the criticism should be. I just dont agree with criticizing the squad. The squad is as described one striker away from being really really good.  Lets also hope this new physio can make a difference and stop our injury history.

You guys with your positivity, what are you trying to achieve? Happyness or something?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfers-willian-brink-joining-2178739

Liverpool are on the brink of signing Brazil star Willian.

In the past few days, ­Newcastle have ­entered the race to sign the winger, who can leave his Russian League club Anzhi Makhachkala.

But Anfield sources ­believe they can clinch the ­£15million recruitment of the Brazil international.

The Toon registered their ­interest last week and hope to resume talks ahead of their Premier League clash with Manchester City at the ­Etihad on Monday.

Joe Kinnear, Newcastle’s Director of Football, has been scouring Europe.

He watched Belgium draw 0-0 with France last Wednesday.

And he has been given the all-clear by owner Mike Ashley to bring in the ­players needed to make Newcastle a force in the ­Premier League and prevent a repeat of last season when they came perilously close to relegation.

Willian has made it clear he would like to try his luck in the Premier League where his compatriots Oscar and David Luiz are at Chelsea while Sandro has been a ­success at Tottenham.

During the summer, the Brazilian invasion has­ continued, with Fernandinho joining Manchester City while Paulinho has teamed up with Sandro at White Hart Lane.

Liverpool were the early front-runners to land Willian until Newcastle made their move.

He has also been linked with Tottenham and Manchester United, but the Anfield giants believe they can still land their ­target.

:yao: