NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I'd prefer JK and Co. not invest the majority of their time trying to pull-in a back-up RB, no doubt. But again, he looks like a neat little player who'd give us additional depth, and could probably be had for relatively cheap.

Unfortunately, they don't seem capable of juggling multiple cases, and we still need another winger/forward more than anything.

You watch Rennes much like?

17 senior appearances for them according to Wiki, 17 for the French youth team and next to nowt on YouTube.  I'm happy to admit I know sod all about him.  I must be a s*** football fan.

Based on what I've read on him in the last 10 minutes, he seems like a neat little player. Never claimed

I love how I'm apparently the only person on this forum who isn't allowed to make judgements on players, despite several posters possessing seemingly endless knowledge on even the most obscure players. Which is never questioned, of course.

Well, you ARE American.. :p

I'd prefer JK and Co. not invest the majority of their time trying to pull-in a back-up RB, no doubt. But again, he looks like a neat little player who'd give us additional depth, and could probably be had for relatively cheap.

Unfortunately, they don't seem capable of juggling multiple cases, and we still need another winger/forward more than anything.

17 senior appearances for them according to Wiki, 17 for the French youth team and next to nowt on YouTube.  I'm happy to admit I know sod all about him.  I must be a s*** football fan.

Based on what I've read on him in the last 10 minutes, he seems like a neat little player. Never claimed

I love how I'm apparently the only person on this forum who isn't allowed to make judgements on players, despite several posters possessing seemingly endless knowledge on even the most obscure players. Which is never questioned, of course.

Well, you ARE American.. :p

My greatest sin, apparently. :rolleyes:

Guest icemanblue

Don't get your knickers in a twist, doos. :lol:

But, when you say someone 'looks like a neat little player', it kind of indicates you've seen him play.

But, when you say someone 'looks like a neat little player', it kind of indicates you've seen him play.

The only leagues I follow with regularity are the PL and MLS (as well as shameless following of American players abroad). Other than that, unless it's some random player I've seen a few times here and there, my knowledge is purely second-hand, and I'll try not to claim otherwise.

Guest icemanblue

The only leagues I follow with regularity are the PL and MLS (as well as shameless following of American players abroad). Other than that, unless it's some random player I've seen a few times here and there, my knowledge is purely second-hand, and I'll try not to claim otherwise.

There's a good lad. I'll let you off with this one. :thup:

Sinclair given permission to leave on loan.

Let's see how we manage to fuck this one up.

He wants to go to WBA, the only reason he was hesitating was that he prefers a permanent move. If we only offer a loan as well he'll just go to the Baggies.

Full back options include Debuchy, Santon, Haidara, MYM, Dummett and Anita so it makes sense to get another :lol:

That's like saying why buy a striker when we've got Cisse, Remy, Shola, Campbell (loan only a month) goof, hba, sissoko & Obertan.

Based on what I've read on him in the last 10 minutes, he seems like a neat little player. Never claimed more than that.

I love how I'm apparently the only person on this forum who isn't allowed to make judgements on players, despite having no more or less knowledge of them than the majority of posters. And despite several posters possessing seemingly endless knowledge on even the most obscure players. Which is never questioned, of course.

:lol:

I prefer your claims over many others on here who base all their opinions on Football Managers. There's couple of frauds in here. You're not one of them, neither is Moke, both of you know Altidore is shit.

As Disco loves to point out, he'll no doubt be in some form of contract wrangle, he's young and French.

Another what-we-can-find-regardless-of-what-we-need signing, were it to come off.

We could stick Santon or MYM there and put Dummett/Haidara at LB if we really were that desperate.

Contracted 'til 2015  :yikes:

RE: the above. Don't mind so much when, like him, they're a prospect with little to lose. It's the ridiculously narrow market for the first team we leave ourselves annoys me intensely.

If said player has any sense he'll tell us (or anyone similar) to fuck off and get some first team football under his belt.

Having a deeky at Rennes I'm surprised Kévin Théophile-Catherine's name hasn't cropped up. Fits the bill to a tee.

Ge wasnt really bought fir the axademy tho and worked his way up...like krul..

.i mean how many of these players we pick ip on the cheap acutally progress to thd first team.

Bigi

Disappeared off the map

Based on what I've read on him in the last 10 minutes, he seems like a neat little player. Never claimed more than that.

I love how I'm apparently the only person on this forum who isn't allowed to make judgements on players, despite having no more or less knowledge of them than the majority of posters. And despite several posters possessing seemingly endless knowledge on even the most obscure players. Which is never questioned, of course.

I prefer your claims over many others on here who base all their opinions on Football Managers. There's couple of frauds in here. You're not one of them, neither is Moke, both of you know Altidore is shit.

I've got blind faith in the guy. He's been in great form the past year. But the PL is a different beast entirely, I'm not really sure how he'll manage.