NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Problem with Gourcuff is that going off what I've seen him these years in the CL with Lyon, his best days seem to be further and further spaced. Yesterday he was truly ineffectual against Real Sociedad, and Real Sociedad didn't actually dominate the game despite the scoreline.

:thup:

I don't really rate him, although there's no denying that on his good days he's an excellent player. Maybe he needs a change of scenery like Mole says, but I just think he reminds me a bit of Ganso (although Ganso reached this stage at a much faster pace).

TBF a Gourcuff-Sissoko-Anita midfield would be better than anything else we could put out right now (though Gourcuff-Sissoko-Cabaye would be the best).

If you see Gourcuff as an improvement at AM over Marveaux (which he probably is) instead of a replacement for Cabaye (a CM), it's not bad.

Pretty obvious to me Cabaye's replacement won't be a CM and Pardew is planning on going with Sissoko-Tiote as a wall behind a trio of attacking midfielders.

Gourcuff being linked is one thing, but Thauvin who while is naturally a wide player can also play as a #10 being linked as well is too coincidental for my liking.

I would like someone better than Tiote but if Pardew sets the team up properly ( :lol: ) it could actually be a more balanced outfit than it is now.

Also more importantly we would have creative players in the final third.

Gourcuff is a luxury player imo. Inconsistent.

Something in this. He just doesn't look like he can be bothered half the time, dont think his ability is ever in question.

If he was to play in front of Sissoko & Tiote it could work but look at the manager and how he coaches them. Gourcuff could come here and look as clueless as the rest of them.

Guest bimpy474

Lambsy ‏@lowndss 2m

Not interested in ANY #nufc transfer rumour. No matter how shit or good the player is..until hes signed. sealed and played out of position..

:lol: :lol:

Lambsy ‏@lowndss 2m

Not interested in ANY #nufc transfer rumour. No matter how shit or good the player is..until hes signed. sealed and played out of position..

Lambsy :lol: what a ledge.

:ben:

Guest bimpy474

f***ing Innocent :lol:

Innocent & guilty as our forward line.

This has to happen now just because....

Porter were i work is called Welcome Welcome.

F*ck off :lol:

Absolutely true, from Zimbabwe, nice lad, good at ping pong apparently.

Got a couple of nurses called Precious and a Clerk called Beauty, her name doesn't match her appearance.

Lambsy ‏@lowndss 2m

Not interested in ANY #nufc transfer rumour. No matter how s*** or good the player is..until hes signed. sealed and played out of position..

Lambsy :lol: what a ledge.

:ben:

No problem :) haha