Fulham 5 - 2 Newcastle United - 21/01/12 - Post-disaster reaction from page 60

Dave

The incident with Santon and Johnson in the first half should have had alarm bells ringing. I never understand why Johnson doesn't start, he must be having some shit games when i'm not looking because whenever I see him, his pace always causes real problems.

How anyone can say that's 'obviously outside the box' is beyond me. And that's when viewing a still, not them moving in.

PS: on the line is inside.

Where is the lineswoman who gave it?  My initial thought was that it was outside and I'm usually quite fair when we do something wrong.

Below the ' in N'Castle.

think pardew's ego has taken a huge dent today.

wonder what the fat one will say to him tonight.

Hopefully he'll show him a picture of Shola and then just punch it into Pardews face.

hahahah why would he do that.  pardew will only take that as a hint to play him more the daft silverfox.

Here's where Duff ended up, which gives an idea of the forward momentum involved.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8453/capturextr.png

It could have gone either way - today it went against us but it's nowhere near the injustice some are making out.

Nice appealing mid-fall btw. Wanker.

Here's where Duff ended up, which gives an idea of the forward momentum involved.

It could have gone either way - today it went against us but it's nowhere near the injustice some are making out.

isn't there some rule about the foul continuing and the fk/pen given at the last point or something? seem to remember that being talked about last season.

Guest bimpy474

Couldn't give a shit about the line, wasn't a fucking foul.

This is where you should know your players, our players should have been told that Duff throws himself to the fall at the slightest touch.

Before they were awarded the first, I was thinking how pathetic they were to be diving all over the shop as a means of staging some quasi-footballing resistance... :okay: Santon not being goalside was a perfect opportunity for him to take a tumble, and he cashed in.

Nice appealing mid-fall btw. w*****.

Well true, but the initial contact was outside. which is way it should have been adjudicated. 

Guest bimpy474

isn't there some rule about the foul continuing and the fk/pen given at the last point or something? seem to remember that being talked about last season.

Nope, the first contact is the point at which the free kick is given, in this instance anyway.

Well true, but the initial contact was outside. which is way it should have been adjudicated. 

Doesn't work like that, even if you expect the ref to notice the 10cm or so they were outside the line.

Guest bimpy474

think pardew's ego has taken a huge dent today.

wonder what the fat one will say to him tonight.

Hopefully he'll show him a picture of Shola and then just punch it into Pardews face.

hahahah why would he do that.  pardew will only take that as a hint to play him more the daft silverfox.

Aye, sadly :(

How the f*** did we lose that never mind concede 4 goals in little over 15 mins or 5 in the second half.

We should have been out of sight by ht.

What I will say is that if we play a high line against teams that play on the counter attack with speed to burn then we will concede easy goals in games where we appear to be on top.

I'm not sure who exactly I'm p*ssed off with for today but I'm completely convinced that after 45 mins that there is no way we could concede 5 goals.

Doesn't work like that, even if you expect the ref to notice the 10cm or so they were outside the line.

Well I beg to differ. On that I don't think we will get any further. Democracy is wonderful though isn't it.